Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman dreams  (Read 213993 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #660 on: December 01, 2011, 04:21PM »

I had a dream that I was both watching and recording Celtic Woman: Believe (but not really Believe, of course) on my laptop, but for some odd reason, I was at church. Then, I was magically transported back home during the first pledge break and something was going on with my laptop when I tried to stop the recording for the pledge break and I don't think that I was able to stop.

In case you're wondering how I could record a television program on my laptop, it was with a device called a TV tuner that I plug into an open antenia. I used to method to record Orla's Celtic Christmas (almost unintentionally) and ending up watching the performance at least five times while it was still December.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #661 on: December 01, 2011, 04:41PM »

I've had CW dreams almost every night, but as soon as I wake up I forget what the dream was about!

Jennifer
« Reply #662 on: December 01, 2011, 05:44PM »

Last night, I dreamed that I was doing a summer orchestra thing, and I played the cello. For some reason, Kristin Chenoweth was in most of the dream... THEN, at the very end of the dream, CW came onto the stage! They were all in their 2nd act dresses from Believe, and they all looked so beautiful... Then, as they were going to sing, I woke up. Tongue
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #663 on: December 18, 2011, 10:49AM »

I've had quite a few recently but had the best one ever last night. I was at a show and LK came out on stage. She was wearing what looked like a greek goddess dress with stains of purple and blue. She was quite far along in her pregnancy I'd say 7-8 months because she had a huge baby bump when she turned profile. Anywho she came of the stage and walked down the aisle and was standing next to my seat. She looked at her bump and i finally saw "the glow" everyone is going on about. When I told i finally saw "the glow" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and scampered off. I was in pleasant surprise and had forgotten what I was talking about. Then I was like oh ya, I saw "the glow" that everyone had been talking about since Pechanga

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
MáiréadFan

Coast of Galicia FTW!

« Reply #664 on: January 11, 2012, 09:12PM »

Last night I dreamed that I saw Orla Fallon singing by herself, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her. Then later, I saw Lisa L., Chloe, and Mairead sitting around a table. I didn't see Lisa K. there, but I know she was there. I remember seeing that Lisa L. had cut her hair short. Later they were all going to sing on this really small stage, but I woke up before they sang. Angry Sad
Then I went back to sleep and dreamed that I had to take Lisa's place. That dream was highly weird. Tongue
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:30PM by MáiréadFan » Logged

tchristina23

« Reply #665 on: January 11, 2012, 11:49PM »

okay I will confess... Last night I my dream was that I went to Ireland, and of course since I had listened to Galway Bay sometime last night, I was at Galway Bay and guess who I saw, Chloe and I talked her into singing the song for me. I got to record it and was so excited. The reality wasn't nearly as good when I woke up. Sad
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #666 on: March 18, 2012, 06:33AM »

Here's the recent one: the other night, I was in a strange-looking store and mall, and saw Orla Fallon dice some onions. If the action were real, I'd stop her talking about the same piece of food.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:14AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #667 on: March 29, 2012, 08:59AM »

Yeah, I dream about them.  This occurs most often after a show.  They come to my home town and I get to hang out with them.  How cool is that?

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #668 on: June 14, 2012, 10:30AM »

I once dreamed that my parents and I walked into an apartment building. I asked them why we were there, and they refused to tell me. We walked upstairs, and they told me they will be downstairs waiting for me. They also told me to walk into the room across from me, so I did, and Orlagh was there!!!! Shocked She was really tall. (Apparently, I was five years old in the dream) She invited me inside, and we talked and talked on her couch for a REALLY long time. She told me I was the cutest little girl she'd ever seen, and that she loved my hair. I also helped her fix some lunch. I don't exactly remember what we made, but we cooked. I was on a stool helping her cook some chicken, and since I wasn't big enough to see the pot, and the stool didn't lift me high enough, Orlagh picked me up and helped me look. After, we ate and it was the best food I'd ever tasted. Then, before I left, I said "I wish I could stay here forever, Orlagh, but my Mom and Dad are waiting for me." She said "You can visit as long as you want, and anytime would be good, dear." I gave her a gigantic hug goodbye and raced downstairs to my Mom and Dad. Then I said "Please don't let this be a dream!" and with that, I woke up, and went "AWW COME ON!!!" I prayed the next night, I would have that dream again, but sadly, that was the only time. <3

With love,

Chaela <3

CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #669 on: June 20, 2012, 12:55PM »

I think the first ever Celtic woman dream I've had was my mom and I were shopping at a store, and while we were walking out of the aisle, Meav was there with her daughters!! Shocked She recognized me (even though I've never met her) and gave me a gigantic hug! She hugged my mom too, and asked me how things were going, that I had gotten so tall, and she hasn't seen me in a long time. After a lot of talking with her, we left, and I was squealing to my mom over and over again, "I saw Meav! I saw Meav!" I sadly woke up again after that. <3

With love,

Chaela <3

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #670 on: July 16, 2012, 03:55PM »

I remember that when I was sleeping deep, I looked closely at Chloe Agnew who began to scream higher, louder and longer than ever. Then, I also saw Orla Fallon, her husband and the rest of the crowd covered in candy batter. It was patterned pink and blue with different patterns and I asked her that she was alright and she responded. But that's not all. I was in some sort of adventure somewhere in the air above the fields.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #671 on: July 23, 2012, 12:59AM »

Yay!! Im glad there's a thread for this!! Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who dreams of CW on a regular basis. I have pretty much dreamt of Celtic Woman every night this week, so it's been pretty awesome.

It often seems that things that happen in real life incorporate themselves somehow in my dreams. At this time I was getting a new fiddle, so I guess that's what prompted this one.

So I came into this music store, and Mairead was sitting on the ground in the middle of the floor, surrounded in fiddles. I told her I was looking to buy a new fiddle. She told me I could chose from all the ones on the ground, but first she let me play her fiddle. She told me I was really good (which in real life I'm really not haha) so she gave me one for free and signed it. It was pretty great.

Except it was one of those dreams that felt so real I had to keep thinking about it when I woke up to figure out if it actually happened. I was pretty sad when I found out it wasn't real. Tongue

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #672 on: August 03, 2012, 02:07PM »

That's a pity. Want to hear the dream I had last night? I was in the supermarket and there was a Care Bear voice mixup I was so confused I didn't know how to put them back into the right body. While I was roaming around the supermarket, I've met Orla Fallon who was a little pregnant and then I touched her tummy as a sense that I felt a baby inside her. We also continued to explore the rest of the store and near the end of the dream, I was spraying her with colorful silly string as a crazy prank. I guess that would make a little mess! Cheesy

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #673 on: August 05, 2012, 01:07AM »

^^Hah, I love it. Cheesy

Last night I dreamed I was taking this class to get better at singing. I had no idea what to expect and I didn't really want to be there until our instructor came in, and it was no one but the wonderful MEAV. Then I started like freaking out, but I was too shy to talk to her. (That's what I always imagine will end up happening if I meet her in real life...sad.) I had like the most fun of my life in that class, but I still hadn't talked to her besides asking the occasional question, and I really regretted it. Then I was at the mall after class and I saw her shopping, so I finally got up the nerve to go up and talk to her. She was really nice and we became friends.

It was a good dream.

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #674 on: August 07, 2012, 10:07PM »

I had an AMAZING dream the other night! I dreamt that Celtic Woman announced that the next concert CW was performing was gonna be a jazz concert. Probably cuz I listened to them perform Let It Snow (in August... too early, I know but I LOVE them singing big band jazz). It was pretty cool to see! Lisa K returned and Susan was still there. The whole show took place at Radio City and the girls opened, naturally, with "New York, New York!" I watched Lisa L perform "Mack The Knife," Chloe and Lisa L did a duet of "The Way You Look Tonight," Susan performed "It Was A Very Good Year," and Lisa K sang "To Love A Child," and Chloe and Mairead came together for "Moonlight Becomes You." It was a very good concert!

Lol! I listen to a lot of Sinatra as anyone can tell!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: