Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman dreams  (Read 212304 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #690 on: December 08, 2012, 04:23AM »

I know. *pats Chaela's head 3 times* Tragic, wasn't it? I'm sure she will be in your heart.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #691 on: December 17, 2012, 06:57PM »

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was sitting in what appeared to be my school's auditorium, with about 20 other people. Before I knew it, the girls came walking out on the stage. Nobody was really paying attention (no idea why that always seems to happen in dreams) and Chloe was trying to talk to me by mostly hand gestures. I was sitting about 10 rows back, even though it was quite empty. However, I was VERY excited.
 Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #692 on: December 17, 2012, 07:27PM »

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was sitting in what appeared to be my school's auditorium, with about 20 other people. Before I knew it, the girls came walking out on the stage. Nobody was really paying attention (no idea why that always seems to happen in dreams) and Chloe was trying to talk to me by mostly hand gestures. I was sitting about 10 rows back, even though it was quite empty. However, I was VERY excited.
 Smiley
Cool....    Smiley   I bet this is coming from your growing excitement over the next concert.  and any dream with our special ladies has got to be good. 

Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #693 on: December 17, 2012, 10:05PM »

Smiley
Cool....    Smiley   I bet this is coming from your growing excitement over the next concert.  and any dream with our special ladies has got to be good.  
I have no doubt! Especially since the four current ladies seem to be the reoccuring theme in the dreams Smiley
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:04PM by Irish CW Fan » Logged

CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #694 on: December 30, 2012, 08:02AM »

I dreamed last night that I was on Orlagh's tour page, and It said that in April of 2013, she would come to Connecticut!!! I talked to my parents, and they got tickets to be in row one, and a meet and greet for FREE!!! That was about it.

With love,

Chaela <3

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #695 on: January 24, 2013, 02:39PM »

I just had a very life-life dream a couple nights ago that CW was performing at a football stadium and between songs they would go sit on a swing which sat a on grassy hill close to the stadium. I got to sit on the swing with them and we talked and laughed, it was great Cheesy Wish it was real though.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #696 on: March 01, 2013, 09:57PM »

The other night I was having coffee with Lisa Kelly and Máiréad after a show.  No idea why, especially since in real life I hate coffee, but it was Kona coffee in a Hawaiian cafe so I guess that along with two cute ladies was enough to drink anything.

I wanted to take them on a walk on the beach, but they said no.

When I woke up, I was like, WTH, it is my dream.  How can someone refuse anything in my dream.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2013, 09:47PM »

I don't think that I've mentioned this before. I had a dream where the members of Celtic Woman were at my grandparents' house for some odd and strange reason. The car keys that I had fell through the stairs outside because they don't have risers. I'm not sure what happened with my keys.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #698 on: August 21, 2013, 10:23AM »

Last night I dreamed I was visiting Lisa Kelly.  She was showing me her house.  She opened the door to the kitchen cupboard and there were several boxes of trash bags in there.  Then I tried to bum some trash bags off of her.  I know it is strange as are all my dreams but I am getting low on trash bags which most likely accounts for that scenario.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #699 on: August 21, 2013, 06:47PM »

Last night I dreamed I was visiting Lisa Kelly.  She was showing me her house.  She opened the door to the kitchen cupboard and there were several boxes of trash bags in there.  Then I tried to bum some trash bags off of her.  I know it is strange as are all my dreams but I am getting low on trash bags which most likely accounts for that scenario.
  Next  thing  you  know,  she'll be   sending  you ..."through  the  streets  to  beg  for  bread..."    Roll Eyes

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #700 on: August 22, 2013, 09:50AM »

Next  thing  you  know,  she'll be   sending  you ..."through  the  streets  to  beg  for  bread..."    Roll Eyes

I need to check my cupboard, refrigerator and freezer, then go back to her house.  Cheesy

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #701 on: October 12, 2013, 02:39PM »

I had a dream that was supposedly of a new Celtic Woman concert, but to me it seemed just like Believe. That made me want to watch that concert again. Time well spent.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #702 on: October 20, 2013, 10:20PM »

Last night I had a dream about CW, but it was a nightmare! Here's what happened...

I got on the CWF and when I got on it said that all 4 girls had left CW at the same time! Cry And there were people saying different things like... "I'm done with CW!" and "CW is going to be no more!" and "Who will replace them?!"

When I woke up, I was SO relieved that was only a dream!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 10:22PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #703 on: October 23, 2013, 12:34PM »

That really is a nightmare, Chandler.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #704 on: October 23, 2013, 04:55PM »

That really is a nightmare, Chandler.
Yes, one of the most worst nightmare I've had in a long time!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: