Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman dreams  (Read 212315 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #705 on: October 23, 2013, 05:03PM »

Last night I had a dream about CW, but it was a nightmare! Here's what happened...

I got on the CWF and when I got on it said that all 4 girls had left CW at the same time! Cry And there were people saying different things like... "I'm done with CW!" and "CW is going to be no more!" and "Who will replace them?!"

When I woke up, I was SO relieved that was only a dream!
  I  think  that  is  your  subconscious  mind  dealing  with  all  the  recent  changes  in  CW. Understandable.  Luckily, we  have  the  sweet reality  of  the present  to  reassure  us.   Smiley 

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #706 on: October 23, 2013, 06:41PM »

Last night I had a dream about CW, but it was a nightmare! Here's what happened...

I got on the CWF and when I got on it said that all 4 girls had left CW at the same time! Cry And there were people saying different things like... "I'm done with CW!" and "CW is going to be no more!" and "Who will replace them?!"

I  think  that  is  your  subconscious  mind  dealing  with  all  the  recent  changes  in  CW. Understandable.  Luckily, we  have  the  sweet reality  of  the present  to  reassure  us.   Smiley 
Yeah, I was thinking about that. Makes sense. Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #707 on: October 23, 2013, 07:38PM »

Agreed - we've had quite enough change for awhile. Unless someone came back - that would be ok.   Wink

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #708 on: October 23, 2013, 10:43PM »

Agreed - we've had quite enough change for awhile. Unless someone came back - that would be ok.   Wink
Agreed. Haha. If someone came back, that would be VERY ok. Cheesy
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #709 on: October 31, 2013, 09:25AM »

Last night I dreamed that Celtic Woman had a street concert in my town.  Before the show Mairead Carlin was nearby talking to some people.  She looked in my direction and my friend bowed to her.  She promptly came over and started talking to us.  I welcomed her to the group and wished her much success.

This must be about the 5th - 6th time I have dreamed about CW.  Some of them I have posted on this thread.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #710 on: October 31, 2013, 04:44PM »

Aw I've just seen this thread. It reminded me off a dream I had a few months back. So random!!

I was on a residential type thing with my old primary school teachers (who I never particularly liked) my family, and Lisa K and Chloe were there... We had to spilt into teams, and do the most ridiculous stuff, but I got sick, so couldn't join in.. but came down to watch with a blanket. My little cousin threw me into water, and I had to swim in a race, with the blanket. Then I ran away to hide, and bumped into one of the teachers! -then Lisa K walked in, got rid of the teacher, then we went out for a walk... SO RANDOM, I honestly don't know WHAT goes on in my head.

I also dreamt my boyfriend and I were at a CW concert, and he proposed to me, on stage with the girls... I honestly haven't got a clue where these dreams come from!

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #711 on: October 31, 2013, 05:20PM »

Aw I've just seen this thread. It reminded me off a dream I had a few months back. So random!!

I was on a residential type thing with my old primary school teachers (who I never particularly liked) my family, and Lisa K and Chloe were there... We had to spilt into teams, and do the most ridiculous stuff, but I got sick, so couldn't join in.. but came down to watch with a blanket. My little cousin threw me into water, and I had to swim in a race, with the blanket. Then I ran away to hide, and bumped into one of the teachers! -then Lisa K walked in, got rid of the teacher, then we went out for a walk... SO RANDOM, I honestly don't know WHAT goes on in my head.

I also dreamt my boyfriend and I were at a CW concert, and he proposed to me, on stage with the girls... I honestly haven't got a clue where these dreams come from!

Wow, when he does propose, he's REALLY going to have to come up with something big to top that!  Cheesy

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #712 on: October 31, 2013, 05:21PM »

haha definitely! Although I wouldn't mind how he does it, but would LOVE if it was in Dublin Smiley

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #713 on: October 31, 2013, 09:01PM »

I remember I had a dream a long time ago where Chloe and I had a whole day of fun together. We went shopping, tried on stuff and took goofy pictures, went to the amusement park, and I don't remember too much of it but I do remember waking up and thinking we could be friends.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #714 on: October 31, 2013, 09:20PM »

I remember I had a dream a long time ago where Chloe and I had a whole day of fun together. We went shopping, tried on stuff and took goofy pictures, went to the amusement park, and I don't remember too much of it but I do remember waking up and thinking we could be friends.
  I  think   a  CW  themed    amusement  park  would  be  awesomely  cool !    Shocked

CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #715 on: June 16, 2014, 04:06PM »

I dreamt a few nights ago that my Mom and I took a trip to Ireland and as we were exploring the place we bumped into Orlagh, and she invited us to have a "girls' day" with her. We went exploring the museums, Grafton Street, Newgrange, we went to a restaurant to get some lunch, and Orlagh even helped my Mom and I look for a hotel to stay at during our stay, but then I woke up. Sad My Mom and I long to go to Ireland one day, and I keep saying, "Wouldn't it be funny if we bumped into Orlagh while we were there?" It would be pretty awesome!

With love,

Chaela <3

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #716 on: June 16, 2014, 04:41PM »

I dreamt a few nights ago that my Mom and I took a trip to Ireland and as we were exploring the place we bumped into Orlagh, and she invited us to have a "girls' day" with her. We went exploring the museums, Grafton Street, Newgrange, we went to a restaurant to get some lunch, and Orlagh even helped my Mom and I look for a hotel to stay at during our stay, but then I woke up. Sad My Mom and I long to go to Ireland one day, and I keep saying, "Wouldn't it be funny if we bumped into Orlagh while we were there?" It would be pretty awesome!
  Yes  it  would...  Wink  and  Orla  could  give  you  some  pointers  on  the  harp.   Cheesy   For  that  matter...so  could  Meav.   Wink 

Eric90

« Reply #717 on: June 22, 2014, 11:26AM »

I always hate dreaming about my favorite singers cause I'm always disappointed when I wake up lol!   I've had a few Celtic Woman dreams before mostly brought on by falling asleep while listening to my MP3 player or watching the DVDs. they're mostly of me performing with them like playing guitar or piano, I had a dream where Mairead N and I had a fiddle duet it was awesome! I had one where I hung out with them backstage it was like the most normal dream I'd ever had just me and Celtic Woman sitting around talking
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:47PM by Eric90 » Logged

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #718 on: June 23, 2014, 05:46PM »

Should I ever find myself dancing with Orlagh, I hope I realize that I'm dreaming.  A CW dream would be wonderful, but a lucid CW dream would be truly awesome.  Actually, dancing would itself be a dreamsign, as my long-ago attempts to learn ballroom dancing barely reached the level of "Fail."  Maybe I should call up "Dancing in the Moonlight" on YouTube and leave it on loop as I go to sleep.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #719 on: August 12, 2015, 08:46PM »

I had a dream where Mairead N, Susan, Mairead C and Eabha were in a photo together. They all had the same final dresses from the anniversary tour (Mairead N had on green, Susan had on pink, Mairead C had on light blue).

And as for Eabha, she had on a similar dress to Méav's light purple one, except it was a dark purple.

I just thought that was a strange dream, and wanted to share it. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: