Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O, AMERICA OFFICIAL VIDEO + LYRICS  (Read 33600 times)
Maggie
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2009, 02:15PM »

Yes its not Obama, its O'Bama  Cheesy

Yes, shocking though it is...... Shocked......his Irish Birth Certificate has been discovered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gheL3TetQEk&feature=related

Now he will have to learn his new National Anthem - Amhrán na bhFiann - in his new language.
He will also be forced to enjoy Rugby at Croke Park:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7phMAwCbfY
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2009, 07:32PM »

It's sooo good to hear this song again (put the video on my favorites list), though it makes me want to see this show again even more badly than I already wanted to!  My eyes filled watching this video, actually overflowed some when I heard it performed live in Chicago.  How I miss seeing the girls and being able to see the show again!  

Thank you, CW Ltd., for this video!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:18PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2009, 09:29PM »

well i have a question, does anyone have the link to download the song?? i tried doing it, but it didnt work so i dont know if im doing something wrong here

~ashley~
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2009, 09:59PM »

The download hasn't been released yet.  The target date is June 23.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2009, 10:37PM »

oh ok i thought it was this month, my bad no wonder it wasnt even coming up...thanks lol

~ashley~
AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2009, 05:08PM »

I was just on iTunes and found out that they have this video on there!!  Shocked
It is Celtic Woman's first video on iTunes. It cost $1.99, but SO worth it!  Grin

.-Amanda-.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2009, 05:13PM »

I bought it too!

Thanks Lindsey
AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2009, 08:11AM »

I bought it too!

YAY! Smiley

.-Amanda-.
Maggie
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2009, 09:20AM »

Still, the official release date is 23rd.
They should get this into all the Military Exchanges. It would sell out.
A warning about swapping songs.......this lady found out the hard way:

June 19 (Bloomberg) -- A Minnesota woman accused of swapping music over the Kazaa Internet service was ordered by a jury to pay Vivendi SA’s Universal Music Group and other record labels $1.9 million after a retrial.
A federal jury in Minneapolis said Jammie Thomas-Rasset, 32, of Brainerd, Minnesota, should pay $80,000 for each of the 24 songs that were posted on the site so others could download them, including “Iris” by the Goo Goo Dolls and “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns ‘n Roses.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 09:25AM by Maggie » Logged
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2009, 10:40AM »

Ouch.
Celtic Eagle

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2009, 02:45PM »

O AMERICA is a wonderful song to listen too. Very patriotic indeed. A perfect blend of Irish and American music put together!!!!!
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2009, 06:11PM »

Hey everyone O America has been released go and get your copy now it's 26th in the standing right now lets make it number 1
http://www.amazon.com/O-America/dp/B002BRF4TW/ref=pd_ts_dm_tr_26?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic

Don S

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2009, 06:38PM »

I downloaded it from Amazon first thing this morning.  Some of the Girls at my office stopped by my desk to ask what it was I was playing about lunchtime....  We had to crank it up a bit (I usually play music really low at work) and run it several times.  People were asking me where they could get a copy.

--
Don
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2009, 06:47PM »

I actually stayed up until 1:00 a.m. last night (or this morning) so I could check iTunes to see if they had it yet.  (OCCWD??  Naw, not me  Hehe)
AND THEY DID!!!!  The single and the video!!!!!!!  Immediately bought and downloaded both to my iPod to listen to today at work!!!
(then I went to work leaving my iPod at home still connected to the computer!!   Arrrggg!!)

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2009, 10:05PM »

When I first heard this song at there concert, I fell in lkove with the song. This is going to be one of there signature songs. I really hope they do it on there next DVD. I know it is in Ireland but they could still do it because they will have jsut finished the tour nd this will be sold and playes extensively in america. This and Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears are great songs to sing for how america has embraced them.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: