Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisas hair  (Read 52748 times)
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« on: June 18, 2007, 10:42PM »

She has  changed the colr and style so many times, does anyone know what her natural hair color is?Huh? And also, i was thinking of getting my hair cut like hers is currently, should I do it???

Phillidae

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 06:09AM »

Mh I loved the red hair  Cry

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 07:44AM »

I think is a  light brownish blonde?

Thanks Lindsey
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 08:19AM »

She has  changed the colr and style so many times, does anyone know what her natural hair color is?Huh? And also, i was thinking of getting my hair cut like hers is currently, should I do it???

Yes, you should get the "Lisa" haircut and then post the picture on here, we would love to see it. I would have mine done too if I were'nt a guy!

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 12:12PM »

Well if you look at her eyebrowes they are a dark brown color so that is probably her natural color. I can't believe she has it black right now. I think her natural brown with a few blond high lights is very stylish for her.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 12:29PM »

It is a very dark brown color. I like her bangs!

Thanks Lindsey
ferngully
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 12:31PM »

eyeborws tend to be darker if your hair is lighter so her hair may be light brown, easy to dye again and again
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 12:34PM »

yeah, like my nephew who is 1 had very light hair and dark eyebrows when he was born but then his hair turned a light brown!

Thanks Lindsey
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 01:32PM »

I love her bangs, when i saw her hair like that the first time i was like omg she looks so cute!!! I love the color also!

Meldy

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 05:13PM »

Yeah I love the bangs and the color! It's great!

Banner by:  Scott
Truffle Fairy

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 08:33AM »

Yeah when we met her after a show in April, we said we LOVED her hair and she said it was her natural color, the color it is right now. She said that in a few months it'll probably be totally different because she is always changing her hair style! Smiley  I love it dark.

~Jessie
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 04:21PM »

How privileged you were Jessie to meet Lisa!  I love hearing about her meetings with fans and hope to meet her myself one day!  Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 09:29PM »

okay, so i just went to go get my hair cut, and my hair...person thinking she's being all professional is like..... "I won't do that on you, it wouldnt look right, because her hair is much thinner and finer and yours is thick." Sheesh, all i wanted was a simple haircut!!!!

KiernanKate
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 09:40PM »

Hayley try a different hairdresser, mine does whatever the heck I want whether it ends up looking good or not. I'm like her favorite customer because I'm infamous for just saying "go nuts"..... and boy does she ever.. its always looked great though so she doesnt dye my hair weird colors like pink or green or nothing... she keeps it all tame
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 06:34AM »

She probably didn't know how!

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: