Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Lisa?  (Read 77370 times)
Jennifer
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2010, 06:53AM »

i love that her voice is able to calm me down whenever i'm feeling upset or mad.... Cheesy
i love watching her perform Smiley
i love her smile too Smiley
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2010, 09:10AM »

i love that her voice is able to calm me down whenever i'm feeling upset or mad.... Cheesy

Her smile is beautiful!!!!   Smiley 

Kind of goes along with what Jennifer said- I love that I can just listen to her and immediately, a smile appears on my face.  I can't help but smile when I listen to her! 

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2010, 11:39AM »

Cheesy God, Taylor, that gave me chills to the max...I hope Rich sends it to LISA...it is so fitting and so beautiful
    You are a Genius, college boy/man! ! ! Love you
shankdee
Thank you! I'd be more than happy for Rich to pass it along if he deems it doable.

It would be a great addition to the next Lisa Fan Club newsletter!  You can bet she would see it that way as well!  Wink Grin  You are a member then, aren't you Angus??  Tongue  Grin

C'mon, Starman! Give me some credit here! ;-)

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #243 on: April 13, 2010, 07:58AM »

Everything is said already! I love her eyes and smile the most!  Did anyone of you ever notice when she sings she tosses her hair back!
She shakes her head and then her hair falls down, half behind her ears. Every time she does that in a video I have to giggle Cheesy Don't know why...
Oh and in interviews she uses a lot the word: bossy. That is funny too!

It is really sweet how she takes care of her fans, that is so cute!

Her shoulders in 'The Spanish lady' are beautiful!
Shoulders are not the most beautiful part of a body, but when Lisa is wearing the white and the red dresses.... suddenly they are there! I love how she moves them there! Wink

I love everything about her.... but I am not going to tell that... then I will be busy writing this until midnight!

quote author=Lisaholic link=topic=7989.msg254811#msg254811 date=1243198514]
Oh-Goodie-goodie-goodie!!!!  Another LISA thread!!!  **giggle!**

Hmmm...Gosh...where to start....

I love...

Her smile...and her expressions as she sings...

I also love how she sings her s's

...and that, too!

I love how she moves her shoulders in Spanish Lady...

...and how she reaches out to "all of us" in Caledonia, The Blessing, Send Me A Song, and The Voice

OMG...and her VOICE!!!!  I love how she has such a "comforting lullaby" voice...

I love how she sings from her heart...

And how she genuinely cares so much for all of us here...

I love how her preciousness touches my soul...

Goodness...I just love Lisa Kelly!!!

[/quote]

Ev
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2010, 01:20PM »

I love everything about Lisa!!!!!!  I also love Lisa just because she is Lisa.  Grin
One thing I especially love about her is her crystal clear voice. Smiley  Of course there are many other reasons I love Lisa too.. that's just one.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2010, 02:43PM »

Her smile is beautiful!!!!   Smiley 

Kind of goes along with what Jennifer said- I love that I can just listen to her and immediately, a smile appears on my face.  I can't help but smile when I listen to her! 
I agree with everything here. I love that whenever I see or hear her, no matter how I'm feeling, she makes me feel better. Her voice and presence just has the ability to do that. It's wonderful to have around. Smiley

I also agree with lisaholic nr1 about her shoulders in Spanish Lady. Tongue Now I can't even listen to the song without doing the sholder bounce. Hehe!

I love watching/reading her interviews, as well as her Q&A's from The Voice. How she's so sincere in her answers to us, and so funny at the same time.

I LOVE her moments in the SFTH behind the scenes (DVD&TOUR) videos. <3

I love how much she truly loves her family, the girls, and her fans.

I love the fact that she keeps her theatre background as such a strong part of who she is as a performer. And I love that she loves some of my favorite musicals.

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2010, 03:42PM »

Cheesy God, Taylor, that gave me chills to the max...I hope Rich sends it to LISA...it is so fitting and so beautiful
    You are a Genius, college boy/man! ! ! Love you
shankdee
Thank you! I'd be more than happy for Rich to pass it along if he deems it doable.

It would be a great addition to the next Lisa Fan Club newsletter!  You can bet she would see it that way as well!  Wink Grin  You are a member then, aren't you Angus??  Tongue  Grin

C'mon, Starman! Give me some credit here! ;-)

LOL!!  Just kidding!  But now we really expect a review of tonight's Knoxville show!  Wink Grin

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2010, 12:50AM »

Grin   LOL!!  Just kidding!  But now we really expect a review of tonight's Knoxville show!   (Starman)

Well, you got it brother ! ! !I was in a Cyber Cafe...he sent the  link on Facebook, and I think I was one of the first ones to read it  O/T... sorry....What I love about Lisa is her ability to put people at ease in the meet and greets and talk about anything and her wit... and interaction with the others, namely Chloe at the Knoville Venue . . .

C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2010, 03:17PM »

I also love how she sings her s's Cheesy

I never really paid attention to how she sings her s's until I read your post, but I love the way she sings her s's too! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2010, 08:34AM »

I love everything about Lisa!!!!!!  I also love Lisa just because she is Lisa.  Grin
One thing I especially love about her is her crystal clear voice. Smiley  Of course there are many other reasons I love Lisa too.. that's just one.

indeed, she is just Lisa! I love Lisa!:D
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2010, 08:40AM »

I never really paid attention to how she sings her s's until I read your post, but I love the way she sings her s's too! Smiley

That's very interesting!  Uncoordinated "s's" are the bane of choral singing, but I never thought of them as an issue for a soloist.  Lisa's handling of them may well be a technique of formal vocal training.  Anyone  here know?  Smiley

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2010, 02:41PM »

That just by thinking about her smiles at the concerts and her songs, I get a HUGE smile on my face.   Grin
The fact that she remembered me at my last m&g.
The fact that she took the time to remember me after having met who knows how many people after our first meeting!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #252 on: April 18, 2010, 02:44PM »

I LOOOOOOOVE HOW SPECAIL SHE MAKES YOU FEEL. I LOVE HER LAUGHTR AND I LOVE HER SENSE OF HUMOR!

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2010, 02:55PM »

I'll start....

I love how she wears her sunglasses on her head

Everything! Grin
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2010, 03:08PM »

I love that no matter how many times people repeat what they/we love about Lisa, it always remains true!!!!! Lisa will forever be FANTASTIC!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: