Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Lisa?  (Read 76731 times)
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #315 on: January 04, 2012, 07:29PM »

Of course Smiley I do to but it always reminds me of a mushroom no idea why....I love the way she ends Water is Wide so good!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2012, 11:29PM »

I love how she makes you feel like you're the only one in the audience and she sings right to you.
I also love how she looks right into your heart and sends you an unspoken message that everything is going to be okay.
I love her harmonies with Chloe and how strong her voice is... when all the girls are singing, you can her voice above everyone.
I also absolutely LOVE her accent!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

I feel this describes her so very well....she can sure make you feel special once she gets to know who you are, and she seems to look for familiar faces in her many, many appearances...I love to hear her talk  along with Chloe also..their accents are precious.* * *

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2012, 08:00PM »

I love Lisa's warm sweet presence. She is the epitome of professionalism. She seems to be so good with people and one can tell she loves everybody. I love how positive she is and how she can make others feel at ease. I also love the way she delivers a song! So much expression! Wink

Ron

« Reply #318 on: March 05, 2012, 09:43AM »

Her unbelievable talent, she is extemely beautiful, and she is a very warm, thoughtful and sincere person, what's not to love about Lisa.
Jennifer
« Reply #319 on: March 05, 2012, 10:35PM »

I've said this before, but the way her voice soothes me to sleep every night with When You Wish Upon A Star
mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2012, 05:38PM »

I love everything about Lisa!  Cheesy

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2012, 10:47AM »

When I met her at a Meet & Greet two years ago she impressed me as being such a nice and genuine person.  She was very attentive and warm.  I left the room thinking "if I had a daughter I would want her to be just like Lisa."  Oops, now you know I am not a young person.  I could go on about her musical talent but everyone already knows about that.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2012, 08:38PM »

This has probably already been said, but I just ADORE the way she says Thank You!
It's just too cute!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2012, 08:24AM »

When all is said and done, she is the only one who makes me want to just curl up and purr.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: