Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Lisa?  (Read 76916 times)
CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2009, 10:39AM »

Ok I love Lisa period. I love how down to earth she is.
I love her voice and that she is known to all of us as "THE VOICE"
I love her smile.
I love how she can still be a mom and wife with the busy schedule.
The List goes on. So obvoiusly I LOVE LISA KELLY!

I can't even imagine what I would do when I get to go to a meet and greet. Ok I'll shake her hand and open my mouth to say something but instead something like Duh Duh Duh will come out. Gosh I LOVE LISA!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
kjordon1 the Lisamaniac

She is beautiful to behold and pleasing to hear

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 06:15PM »

I love to see her cute little bulge in her belly when she is pregnant. Smiley
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 07:50PM »

the question is "what do I not love about lisa?"
hmmm, let me think......can't think of anything

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 08:01PM »

AAAAGREEEDDD  Cheesy Cheesy

Dee

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2009, 07:33AM »

AAAAGREEEDDD  Cheesy Cheesy

Dee

I also agree!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2009, 03:27PM »

I can't even imagine what I would do when I get to go to a meet and greet. Ok I'll shake her hand and open my mouth to say something but instead something like Duh Duh Duh will come out. Gosh I LOVE LISA!!!

I completely agree!!  I really do hope to meet her (I'm doing a M & G in October--fingers crossed!!).

I love that I have the same eye color as Lisa.
I love that she is the only member of Celtic Woman that I can actually sing to (not too high and not too low for me!)
I love that she has the same middle name as me!   Grin Grin
I love her hair, she can pull of any style and she always looks beautiful!

As others have said, there is nothing I DON'T like about Lisa Kelly!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2009, 04:05PM »

I completely agree!!  I really do hope to meet her (I'm doing a M & G in October--fingers crossed!!).

I love that I have the same eye color as Lisa.
I love that she is the only member of Celtic Woman that I can actually sing to (not too high and not too low for me!)
I love that she has the same middle name as me!   Grin Grin
I love her hair, she can pull of any style and she always looks beautiful!

As others have said, there is nothing I DON'T like about Lisa Kelly!!!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

if her middle name is what i think it is, then I agree completely!.  Although I am not going to a meet and greet because I am not going to any concerts this fall.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2009, 06:04PM »

if her middle name is what i think it is, then I agree completely!.  Although I am not going to a meet and greet because I am not going to any concerts this fall.

Her middle name is Ann!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 
Oh, I do hope you get to do a meet and greet one day (or have you already?).  I cannot wait for mine-this will be my first!

I love Lisa's eyes water when it is cold outside like mine (Slane Castle).  I seriously thought that that only happened to me and my sister, haha!  I walk out into the cold during winter and (especially having to walk all over campus) my eyes get all glassy and start to water really bad!!!

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 12:27AM »

I like how she looks as a superhero and of course everything else about her.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 07:12AM »

Here's a list:
Her warm and beautiful smile.
Her voice that has the magical power to soothe all.
Her love for her family and that Helen is inspired by her.
Her incredible tatse in coffee.  Seriously, Lisa specials are amazingly yummy!
Her expressions when she sings.
The way she really gets into a song.
The close bond that she seems to have with Chloe...and all the girls.
The fact that she idolizes Alex and says it all the time in interviews yet has never told her (as far as I know she hasn't).
The fact that she brought me and my best friend together.
The way that she's always changing her hair.  Just to mix it up.
The fact that she's so gracious and loving to her fans.
That she knows some of her fan's names before she ever meets them.
That she's soooo inspiring to everyone.
And so, so, many more things.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2009, 10:36AM »

Her middle name is Ann!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 
Oh, I do hope you get to do a meet and greet one day (or have you already?).  I cannot wait for mine-this will be my first!

I love Lisa's eyes water when it is cold outside like mine (Slane Castle).  I seriously thought that that only happened to me and my sister, haha!  I walk out into the cold during winter and (especially having to walk all over campus) my eyes get all glassy and start to water really bad!!!

Sweet!!! Her middle name IS the same as my first name!! and no,  I havent been to any meet and greets yet... but honestly, I dont like the idea of the meet and greets.  I mean, well I have 3 absolute favorite members of the current group, and with the meet and greets, you only get to talk to the 2 girls who are there for like 30 seconds, so if you have questions that you want to ask themyou wouldnt be able to because you only get like a few seconds to talk to each of them.  And if 2 out of 3 of the girls taht you wanted to meet are there, then you woulndnt be getting to meet the other girl that you wanted to meet.  So that is the reason why i dont like the idea of the meet and greets

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2009, 10:43AM »

Sweet!!! Her middle name IS the same as my first name!! and no,  I havent been to any meet and greets yet... but honestly, I dont like the idea of the meet and greets.  I mean, well I have 3 absolute favorite members of the current group, and with the meet and greets, you only get to talk to the 2 girls who are there for like 30 seconds, so if you have questions that you want to ask themyou wouldnt be able to because you only get like a few seconds to talk to each of them.  And if 2 out of 3 of the girls taht you wanted to meet are there, then you woulndnt be getting to meet the other girl that you wanted to meet.  So that is the reason why i dont like the idea of the meet and greets

Awwwwwwwww!  I do know what you mean, though.  I would LOVE to be able to meet all of the girls at a Meet and Greet rather than just 2, but I will take what I can get!!   Cheesy  There are particulars I want to meet as welll, but I do want to meet them all!  Waiting anxiously for my meet and greet in October!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2009, 10:47AM »

The close bond that she seems to have with Chloe...and all the girls.

I agree!  I love how she and Chloe interact in the Slane Castle DVD during Spanish Lady and I'm sure there are other songs, just can't remember them all.   Grin

She seems like such a gracious and kind woman. 
She is beautiful (all the girls are!!).
I love how she "gets into it" (for lack of a better...phrase?) in Spanish Lady and At the Ceili.  I think you can really see her theater background shining through!!!

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2009, 12:39PM »

She is willing to respond to our knucklehead comments on her relaunched forum Grin

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Old Guy

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2009, 03:50PM »

My daughter-in-law has started posting a quote of the day on her Facebook page. Yesterday's was, "It is one thing to be gifted and quite another thing to be worthy of one's own gift." Lisa is worthy!

Gary

They traveled across the angry sea in 1849
With all that they could carry
They traveled sick, they traveled blind
Their home, the starving island, just a photo in their mind
They buried the dead at sea, winter 1849

(1849 by The Elders)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: