Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Lisa?  (Read 76913 times)
edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2010, 12:10AM »

her smile is  lovely! Cheesy
as well as her seyes

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
KelticKraze

« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2010, 11:54AM »

I love how she just pops in my head out of the blue and it makes me smile.

KC
YoungTwins

« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2010, 11:04PM »

I love that she's always smiling and giddy

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2010, 01:08AM »

I love everything about her. She's amazing. I would give ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING, to meet her.
Anything you set your heart on will probably come true..because subconsciously you eliminate all the roadblocks etc..
So just keep trying ..have you ever been to a concert, Brooke??

Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2010, 10:31PM »

Her eyes get me every time! Smiley

Yes I've been to 2. And going to another one in April Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2010, 11:26PM »

Cheesy  I love the choices of songs on her CD and also how her lilting, unique voice lights up my children's library..

Way to go Brooke ! ! !

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2010, 11:36AM »

ok, I have a little more time to post what I love about Lisa.

Her warm caring smile

The look she gets when singing, like she is thinking of her family or friends, but yet she when she looks at the audience, she is looking AT you, with that same warm gentle look.

her sense of humor, especially on the stage, like during At The Ceili

The look she gives others while they are singing, she gives them this, again, very caring look, as if she is proud of them.

Love her casual, relaxed look when not all dressed up for the cameras, EX: the new Video Diary, with her sunglasses. I love the look in the Documentary.

Got to love the accent  Grin.

And most of all, well..

Lisa is THE VOICE!!!  Cheesy

[/quote ...]
...Well said Mel, I totally agree with you on all of those things and the over the shoulder look she gives Mairead when she's doing the violin solo during "The Voice"
You all know the one I mean, absolutely adorable!!!
Kerri C.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
barbeaver

« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2010, 08:48PM »

Hi to everyone who loves Lisa Kelly.  I just finished reading this entire thread. I smiled, cried, felt similar feelings and appreciated everything the forum members shared about Lisa. I met Lisa last Fall at the M & G in Toledo. I was busy organizing all of the items I wanted Lisa to sign while I waited in line. Suddenly I was standing in front of Lisa. She extended her hand and said Hello, I'm Lisa. I handed her the CD insert for Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure. She was excited as she turned through the pages and commented it was the first one she had signed. She asked me how I liked the show and was it my first one. I told her I loved Isle of Hope and that she sang beautifully. She was surprised when I said it was my 5th show. She really put me at ease. Her smile was beautiful and she was so sincere. Lisa must know how much her fans love and admire her and yet she is so humble and kind. I moved on down the table to meet Alex. As I was walking away from the table, Lisa said Goodbye Barb. I was so touched that she took that extra moment to say goodbye after I walked away from the table. Not only does Lisa have an exquisite voice, beautiful smile and amazing personality, she is one of the most genuine and kind people I have ever met. After a very long day and an exhausting performance, Lisa took the time to share a few moments with some of her admiring fans...not because she had too, but because she is LISA KELLY....WOW

EMERALD GEMS
Jwad

« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2010, 10:27PM »

What do i love about Lisa?

She makes me feel like she is singing directly to me...she puts all she has into her performances...she doesn't just sing, she tells a story and goes on a journey taking us all with her...she's just simply AMAZING!  Wink

Thanks to Western_Rose for the fantastic banners!!! Cheesy
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2010, 01:11PM »

How she says H "aych" Cheesy

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2010, 01:12PM »

How she says H "aych" Cheesy

SAME!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
mommagillespie3

« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2010, 11:48AM »

Hi to everyone who loves Lisa Kelly.  I just finished reading this entire thread. I smiled, cried, felt similar feelings and appreciated everything the forum members shared about Lisa. I met Lisa last Fall at the M & G in Toledo. I was busy organizing all of the items I wanted Lisa to sign while I waited in line. Suddenly I was standing in front of Lisa. She extended her hand and said Hello, I'm Lisa. I handed her the CD insert for Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure. She was excited as she turned through the pages and commented it was the first one she had signed. She asked me how I liked the show and was it my first one. I told her I loved Isle of Hope and that she sang beautifully. She was surprised when I said it was my 5th show. She really put me at ease. Her smile was beautiful and she was so sincere. Lisa must know how much her fans love and admire her and yet she is so humble and kind. I moved on down the table to meet Alex. As I was walking away from the table, Lisa said Goodbye Barb. I was so touched that she took that extra moment to say goodbye after I walked away from the table. Not only does Lisa have an exquisite voice, beautiful smile and amazing personality, she is one of the most genuine and kind people I have ever met. After a very long day and an exhausting performance, Lisa took the time to share a few moments with some of her admiring fans...not because she had too, but because she is LISA KELLY....WOW

That's so lovely!!  I hope I get to meet the girls one day! 
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2010, 04:35PM »

Me too!   I love them all - but particularly Lisa - I can't think of another thing to say that hasn't already been said.  AMEN  xo

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2010, 07:12PM »

that i can come to her in a bad mood and she will leave me smiling

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Palmie00

« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2010, 09:54PM »

I love the powerful tone and clarity of her voice. I like that her voice isn't the softest, I like a woman who can belt out a powerful message, but still be gentle.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: