Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Lisa?  (Read 76885 times)
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2010, 02:59PM »

I love that no matter how many times people repeat what they/we love about Lisa, it always remains true!!!!! Lisa will forever be FANTASTIC!!!!

Well said Dayna!!! She will always be perfect!! Cheesy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2010, 03:03PM »

the way she makes me feel when she smiles and gvies you a wink

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2010, 03:04PM »

giggle!!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2010, 03:05PM »

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2010, 07:03PM »

"pluck a duck" Wink

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
LauraHutchison

Lisa Kelly _ Our forever "She-roe !"

« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2010, 10:02PM »

I could name "everything" as you all have done already, but for me, with her voice, her beauty and her personality she took my cold heart and opened it up when NOTHING else did.  THAT is everything to me. She is a she-ro to me.

""..People forget what you said, people forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel" __Maya Angelou
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2010, 10:09PM »

-channels Michael Jackson-

The way she makes me feel...

-End Michael Jackson-

...when she remembers my name, our past conversations, and says in her newsletter that my beaming smile would be hard to miss.  Grin

To quote directly:
"I hope you could tell I was having the best time of my life singing along with you all from my front row seat!"
"Your beaming smile would be hard to miss, Taylor."

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
Ebrithil

Eka du skulblakas ebrithil

« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2010, 12:06AM »

I love that no matter how many times people repeat what they/we love about Lisa, it always remains true!!!!! Lisa will forever be FANTASTIC!!!!

If we think someone is Perfect then it mean we aren't mature, nobody on this world is perfect, well we accept all kinds of mistakes or errors from Lisa, because is her!, but anyways Lisa is really near to the perfection. Think i love many things from her, overcoat her smile Tongue
Cya.
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2010, 10:54AM »

hmm.
Everytime I see a vid of her I can´t stop smiling.
She makes me feel so good just with her presence and her voice.
Thank you Lisa Cheesy

<33 Kiss

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2010, 12:20PM »

If we think someone is Perfect then it mean we aren't mature, nobody on this world is perfect, well we accept all kinds of mistakes or errors from Lisa, because is her!, but anyways Lisa is really near to the perfection. Think i love many things from her, overcoat her smile Tongue
Cya.

Exactly what I mean Wink
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #265 on: July 02, 2010, 04:52PM »

I love how she can always help me feel better if I'm feeling down. Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Ebrithil

Eka du skulblakas ebrithil

« Reply #266 on: July 02, 2010, 04:55PM »

I love how she can always help me feel better if I'm feeling down. Cheesy

Ohh yeah you are right, me too!!, and as firefly said, i can't stop either smiling when i see a video Cheesy
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2010, 06:20AM »

Cheesy  Cheesy  Wink  Smiley  I love her way with her fans...puts them right at ease...when she gets to know them even a little
                  she will joke with them...she loves to laugh and smile....She patiently answers even the most trivial
                  of questions...she gives good interviews.. and is patient with some of the interviewers who may not
                  be carrying a full set of credentials...or were just sent by an editor....she dismisses the loony fans, and
                  doesn't let them distract her at all....all with boundless , seemingly, boundless energy!! GO LISA! ! !

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2010, 06:44AM »

Cheesy  Cheesy  Wink  Smiley  I love her way with her fans...puts them right at ease...when she gets to know them even a little
                  she will joke with them...she loves to laugh and smile....She patiently answers even the most trivial
                  of questions...she gives good interviews.. and is patient with some of the interviewers who may not
                  be carrying a full set of credentials...or were just sent by an editor....she dismisses the loony fans, and
                  doesn't let them distract her at all....all with boundless , seemingly, boundless energy!! GO LISA! ! !

shankdee

Aaahh. yes!!! Cheesy She is so caring!!
KZavi

« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2010, 07:26AM »

Well, let's see...
I love her smile, her presence on stage, her humour and personality... and her voice of course!!!
To be honest, I love everything about Lisa Smiley

shankdee
Aaahh. yes!!! Cheesy She is so caring!!
Yes, she is!!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 07:27AM by KZavi » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: