Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW VIDEO!!!  (Read 5917 times)
sioned

celtaholic, pleidiol rwyf im gwlad,cymru

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 06:35PM »

CW YOU TEASE!!!

Music is the light,that shines and guides your soul.Embrace it with every fiber in your being!!!!

I'r sawl a roddaf lawer , bydd disgwyl llawer ganddynt.

thanx to scott for the banner Cheesy
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 07:21PM »

Your welcome everyone. I saw it on YouTube and couldn't post it fast enough!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 08:19PM »

That was great. Maybe they film the different venues to tweak things on tour and to prepare for the video. On the other hand, with the economy the way it is, maybe there is a back up plan.

What ever, this was great.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Palmie00

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 08:21PM »

This is just fantastic. Brings back such great memories. I'm sure the girls will release both a concert DVD and a new PBS special DVD for the Isle of Hope. Like previously, the tours are always different from the PBS show. Who couldn't sign Celtic Woman for a recording anyway hahah!  Wink

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 08:32PM »

*sigh* I soooooo want to get to another show this tour!!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
binti

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 08:24PM »

Thanks for posting this.  I would love for CW to keep posting video clips, even if they are just "teases" until the real thing comes out.  It is just so good to be able to watch O America and now this clip over and over. 

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
travisrockett

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 11:25PM »

Wow, that makes me want to go and see the show again. One thing with the "Oh, America" video, which makes me cry all the time, but I digress. This was a fantastic show, and I want to see it again, sadly I am not able to, but I will see them next time they come around. I do know that for sure. I also know that I can't wait for the DVD and CD come out for this tour. I will be getting it the first day it comes out.

I love Celtic Woman, just wanted to say it, if you did not always know! LOL

Thanks Brian, I just had to take this one!
BrianH_2009
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47PM »

Wow, that makes me want to go and see the show again. One thing with the "Oh, America" video, which makes me cry all the time, but I digress. This was a fantastic show, and I want to see it again, sadly I am not able to, but I will see them next time they come around. I do know that for sure. I also know that I can't wait for the DVD and CD come out for this tour. I will be getting it the first day it comes out.

I love Celtic Woman, just wanted to say it, if you did not always know! LOL

Hey awesome somebody else is using one of my banners, very cool! Nice choice travis!! She's lookin' good!
travisrockett

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 12:01AM »

Brian, you do some excellent work, and I really enjoy it. You have some great stuff...Good Job, and you chose my favorite song by Lisa, and i picked the best shots of her and Mairead. Good Job!

Thanks Brian, I just had to take this one!
delete_user01

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 12:48AM »

i love the video, whooo hooo
mainopsman

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2009, 02:47PM »

When I heard and saw them do "Oh, America" on stage in Baltimore, I'm not ashamed to admit I had tears in my eyes.  The dedication to the audience from Chloe and the words song by our favorite ladies were over whelming.   As Chloe said, they feel like part of our family.  But then we have felt that way about them from the very beginning.  God Bless our Ladies.

JIM.
PS.  Please hurry with the DVD and CD.

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 05:16PM »

When I heard and saw them do "Oh, America" on stage in Baltimore, I'm not ashamed to admit I had tears in my eyes.  The dedication to the audience from Chloe and the words song by our favorite ladies were over whelming.   As Chloe said, they feel like part of our family.  But then we have felt that way about them from the very beginning.  God Bless our Ladies.

JIM.
PS.  Please hurry with the DVD and CD.

Amen to that Jim ... Amen to that.... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 12:00AM »

(grumbles) If it weren't for my computer acting like crud, I'd see it.
Are there any screenshots of it yet?

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
BrianH_2009
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 12:08AM »

(grumbles) If it weren't for my computer acting like crud, I'd see it.
Are there any screenshots of it yet?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:41PM by BrianH_2009 » Logged
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 06:59AM »

*grrrrr* this makes me so annoyed that I won't be able to see them perform this tour!!!!! What a great video though! It definately woke me up this morning!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: