Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Weekend To Remember: Emily's WPB Review! :D  (Read 42879 times)
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 05:55PM »

You should have gone to O'Shea's on Friday night. Most of the cast, including all the girls except Lisa were there as was most of the crew.

I don't know... had she been there too, on top of the weekend she had, I'm sure it would have done her in.  At least she'd die happy  Grin
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:22AM by Bluefire » Logged

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 06:32PM »

Hehehe.

Well, I would not have approached them, to be honest, and I would have felt odd about being there in the first place.

I don't believe in approaching them when they're out in public having a good time, especially not at a restaurant. I think it's more respectful to keep your distance and let them be and let them live their life, especially when it's after a show when they need to wind down and take a break for a few drinks or whatever.

That's just my opinion.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:35PM »

I feel the same way...although if I ever run in to Lisa at a Starbucks......................... Shocked Grin

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
celticx4

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37PM »

I agree, but I know some of them and was invited :-).
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 06:40PM »

Anyway, this is kind of beyond the point of this thread and off topic, so I will move us along.

I am already ready for another CW concert? Can't we just tell CW to come back to WPB and do this again next weekend? Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42PM »

Here's hoping next time it's on a weekend too...big forum get-togethers on weekdays are tough. 

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 06:46PM »

Thank you, Kelli!!!! I wish you could have been there too....but next time you and Zee both have to be there, mostly because I want to see you again and I have to meet Zee! Many great things were said about her this weekend and I could tell that the sisterhood was missing her something fierce!

Those bribes finally paid off! LOL

Seriously, I love my fellow sisters and forum members and look forward to the next major gathering. As Kelli said, we are so there for Mission Mairead!!

Absolutely loved your review and your enthusiam is contagious! Grin Thanks for sharing with us and I am so happy you got to meet the one and only Lisa Kelly. I look forward to meeting you in the not too distant future, I hope!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 06:49PM »

I'm so happy that met Lisa, Emily!  Yay! 

Thanks for a great review.

Coleen

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 07:01PM »

LOl- I loved it, Emily!!   I share your feelings for the girls and the show and I totally agree that meeting Lisa has to be one of the highlights of my life.  She is absolutely they greatest and so warm and friendly and what a charmer.  Thank you for the review and doing a terrific job on expressing your feelings.  Thank You!!!

BTW-- count me in for 2010 Mission Mairead!!!! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 09:01PM »

I'm so glad Lisa got to meet Emily.  It's been a dream of hers for a long time.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 09:04PM »

I thought Emily would be excited to see Lisa, but I guess she was just toooo reserved.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Maggie
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 09:15PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a brief announcement.  There WILL be a forum gathering in WPB in 2010, and it will have a name.  And that name will be:
MISSION MÁIRÉAD!

OK I want this on record......I am hereby reserving the front row seat next to Emily, or no more than 3 seats away!
I will even break my rule about M&Gs.....I have to be there.
And yes.....a special request will be submitted to Máiréad. Cheesy

MISSION MÁIRÉAD!
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 09:20PM »

I'm so glad Lisa got to meet Emily.  It's been a dream of hers for a long time.   Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a brief announcement.  There WILL be a forum gathering in WPB in 2010, and it will have a name.  And that name will be:
MISSION MÁIRÉAD!

OK I want this on record......I am hereby reserving the front row seat next to Emily, or no more than 3 seats away!
I will even break my rule about M&Gs.....I have to be there.
And yes.....a special request will be submitted to Máiréad. Cheesy

MISSION MÁIRÉAD!

Maggie, I can't imagine you not being there when I finally meet Mairead for the first time! Man, I'm already getting excited for 2010....do we really have to wait that long? Cheesy

zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30PM »

I didn't want to interrupt her dinner but I sat 10 feet in front of her and facing her.
Smiley

What a beautiful woman she is.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Maggie
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 09:38PM »

I didn't want to interrupt her dinner but I sat 10 feet in front of her and facing her.
Smiley
What a beautiful woman she is. Jim

Whoa, Jim! You really like Emily a lot, don't you?  Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: