Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Weekend To Remember: Emily's WPB Review! :D  (Read 42958 times)
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 02:30PM »

Wow Emily... so glad you finally got to meet Lisa!!  I have a feeling she won't forget you!   Grin

I hope she won't, because I certainly won't be forgetting her anytime soon! Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 03:15PM »

Yeah, I think I'll have to come up with a nickname if I ever meet Lisa.  If I introduced myself as Emily, I'd likely get a sideways look and "No you're not!"   Wink

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 03:17PM »

Say you are Sweet Emily Smiley

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2009, 05:14PM »

It would be funny if Emily went to her next M&G, and both Mairead and Lisa are there, and they say...Oh SWEET!! It's Emily!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2009, 05:45PM »

It would be funny if Emily went to her next M&G, and both Mairead and Lisa are there, and they say...Oh SWEET!! It's Emily!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that would make my life. Cheesy

In reality, they'll probably both see me and go "UH OH!!!!!  Shocked"

Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 02:36AM »

In reality, they'll probably both see me and go "UH OH!!!!!  Shocked"

Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

Kind of like the feeling I had Sat night when some said that Lisa mentioned me in the M&G...I was...Uh OH... what did I do??? Shocked, then it was explained  Cheesy Cheesy

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2009, 10:42PM »

*manages to stop laughing and take a breath*

Oh, wow, Emily, reading this was absolutely fantastic!  I hadn't gotten around to reading any of the WPB reviews, so when I was in the Chat a few nights ago, I had to ask Rich what "Mission Mairead" was all about.  He explained, but it wasn't until I read your post that it REALLY clicked! 

I was lucky enough to meet Lisa and Chloe at my first concert and M&G in Oct. 2007, and I agree completely, it was an amazing and unforgettable experience!  I'm still hoping to meet Mairead at some point too, and I would absolutely love to have it be at WPB for "mission Mairead as well.  I have no idea how I'd get the arrangements made, but I can sooo tell it would be absolutely worth every effort!  *lol**

Anyway, thanks for the review, for making it bring the whole experience to life for someone who missed his concert this year, and here's hoping evertything works out just right for you for next year!

Peter
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2009, 10:53PM »

Peter, since I hope to be involved as well, I truly look forward to meeting you!  No health problems next tour, OK?  I'm looking forward to Emily's next "Weekend to Remember"!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2009, 11:18PM »

*laughing a bit*

Kelli, at the moment,  the biggest difficulty foreseen for next year would be my dialysis schedule and having to arrange for treatment there in WPB.  I'm certainly planning to avoid any other health problems, I've done my fair share for a while!

Whenever it is, though, and wherever, I do have to say that both you and Emily, along with Rich, Chris and Maggie, of course, are all high on the list of forum members I'd dearly love to meet someday.  I just have to either win the lottery, or start saving now (especially since I'm only now getting to go back to work after my illness in February!)
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2009, 06:52AM »

I love this. Alex and Lisa, the two moms being kids. During the Oh America Speech Chloe said NYC is a very special place because this was the 4th time they've played it and always in the same time frame. and I WANT TO GO TO A MEET AND GREET.!!!!!!!!!!

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: