Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Requests...  (Read 6374 times)
howard

« on: June 05, 2009, 02:56PM »

Hello Aislin,

Everytime that you make any changes to the forum it gets better, I don't know how it can be improved but you come up with ways.
I have 2 requests:
1. The resent improvement that you made is the new banner of all 9 ladies at top...
    I have seen some others but this one is the best.  Will it be possible you can post it under "photos & images", I would love to download it, and if possble without the wording, if not with it there is no problem.

2. Since the forum has been growing the icon-guys have remained the same.  There is a little jealousy here.
    If at all possible can you add some from the "chat" area, what I have in mind are:
The Rolling Smiley, The Applause, The Thumbs Up, The Punch In The Eye, and I think some members may even like the Heart...

I appreciate you consideration, on behalf of all the guys  Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Angry  Sad  Shocked  Cool  Huh  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Embarrassed  Lips sealed  Undecided  Kiss  Cry
and me,
Great Work!!!
Best Regards,
Howard
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:18PM »

howard,

For request #1 see here: http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=8188.msg259740#msg259740.

As for the second one, updating the smiles is one of those things that I always mean to do, but never make it around to doing. In this case, the smiles that are used in the chat are flash based just like the chat itself. So there's no real way to yank them out and use them here on the forum. But there might be a similar option somewhere and I'll look into it.

aislin
howard

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 05:50PM »

Lindsey,
Thank You so much, I entered another post about my first request in the proper topic.
Howard
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 05:55AM »

As for the second one, updating the smiles is one of those things that I always mean to do, but never make it around to doing. In this case, the smiles that are used in the chat are flash based just like the chat itself. So there's no real way to yank them out and use them here on the forum. But there might be a similar option somewhere and I'll look into it.

aislin

Are you looking for more emoticons?

I might be able to help... just maybe. Don't get your hopes up.

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 06:26PM »

Are you looking for more emoticons?

I might be able to help... just maybe. Don't get your hopes up.

It's not like what you're thinking, though I appreciate the offer. There's a special way you have to go about it within the forum program. That's the part that I've never quite gotten around to looking at.

aislin
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 06:41AM »

Okay... never mind. Thanks for explaining. Wink You do such great work on the forum!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: