Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Hayley picture  (Read 151681 times)
Inga
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2011, 02:07AM »

On Hayley's website are more photos from the photoshoot in Rome

www.hayleywestenra.com/gallery/test-gallery/
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2011, 03:28AM »

I Love Hayley but I am looking at the picture and the dress is very immodest!  Lips sealed

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2011, 07:02AM »

My GOODNESS, she's gorgeous!!

Inga
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2011, 08:47AM »

A little bit cheeky is o.k., she is a young woman and it fits her, I think. And she wore it only for the photoshoot.
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2011, 06:56PM »

I Love Hayley but I am looking at the picture and the dress is very immodest!  Lips sealed

The fist pic is SO showy! Sad In the other pics it's a beautiful dress but the huge slit in the middle.... ick....

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Libby

« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2011, 11:21PM »

I don't know what the problem with the slit is. I wasn't sure about it at first either, but it's not that immodest. Okay, maybe a little in the one picture, but it certainly isn't vulgar. It could have been far worse. I personally think the photos for the River of Dreams photo shoot (beige/off-white dress) was more immodest. To me, squished cleavage is less pleasant to see than just legs.  Roll Eyes

I think the skirt looks so elegant flowing out behind her on the scooter, and on the fountain bench.

Can anyone say "party poopers"?  Wink Prudish party poopers at that.  Grin
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #261 on: April 29, 2011, 06:10AM »

The fist pic is SO showy! Sad In the other pics it's a beautiful dress but the huge slit in the middle.... ick....
We both don't mean to be "Party Poopers" as put in a recent post but we have standards and though Hayley does have a right we just don't feel it is proper!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Inga
« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2011, 09:30AM »

The music business is tough and it is probably necessary to attract attention to be successful. The dress has a modern cut, not the Celtic Woman style, but why not? She is a beautiful modern young woman.
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #263 on: April 29, 2011, 10:45AM »

I don't know what the problem with the slit is. I wasn't sure about it at first either, but it's not that immodest. Okay, maybe a little in the one picture, but it certainly isn't vulgar. It could have been far worse. I personally think the photos for the River of Dreams photo shoot (beige/off-white dress) was more immodest. To me, squished cleavage is less pleasant to see than just legs.  Roll Eyes

I think the skirt looks so elegant flowing out behind her on the scooter, and on the fountain bench.

Can anyone say "party poopers"?  Wink Prudish party poopers at that.  Grin

I will agree with you there, but that was still too much leg. but yeah, if leg rather than cleavage. id rather that first pic of her in paradiso than this one pic of her in a green dress.... the green dress pic of EXTREMLY immodest. i wont show it here, its vulgar

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Libby

« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2011, 12:15AM »

I guess you mean the green dress she wore for concerts for a while, in '07 & '08. It did show some cleavage, but I never thought it was ever so bad you couldn't post it. The worst I've ever seen on Hayley was after her concert in Buxton in '08. Her white top was low cut and a bit loose, and when she leaned down even just a bit... yes, that was a bit much. That I wouldn't show here.
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2011, 08:52AM »

I guess you mean the green dress she wore for concerts for a while, in '07 & '08. It did show some cleavage, but I never thought it was ever so bad you couldn't post it. The worst I've ever seen on Hayley was after her concert in Buxton in '08. Her white top was low cut and a bit loose, and when she leaned down even just a bit... yes, that was a bit much. That I wouldn't show here.

google Hayley Westenra and go to pictures. pics of her in the green dress i mean pops up everywhere

Loooooove Hayley xxx
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2011, 11:57AM »

And aren't we a bit off topic? Hayley and her family have made it EXTREMELY clear in the past that Hayley has full control over her public image, much to the dismay of her label who would like for her to, in her own words, "tart it up a bit." We had a similar discussion to this come up in a discussion about CW's dresses a while ago. Immodest is a highly subjective term and everyone has their own definition of it. Quite frankly, I've seen girls walking down the street in outfits far more revealing than the couture gowns Hayley and CW wear.

Keeping all that in mind, please return to the topic at hand which is posting your favorite Hayley pictures.

aislin
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #267 on: May 13, 2011, 03:09PM »

I appologize.

this pic is awesome! just found it

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #268 on: May 13, 2011, 03:10PM »

What a smile!

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #269 on: May 14, 2011, 04:33AM »

What a smile!

I totally agree! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: