Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Taping just announced  (Read 100278 times)
richard

« Reply #405 on: July 31, 2009, 01:37AM »

Hi

good morning

well at the airport had a great time driving on the left not to back, it's the roads one car wide it's was fun

great two nights  wednesday was cold and did have some rain.
Thrusday was a great night for the real recording. well have to cut short using pay internet right have to get some more euros

be back soon
Maggie
« Reply #406 on: July 31, 2009, 02:48AM »

Hi
good morning
well at the airport had a great time driving on the left not to back, it's the roads one car wide it's was fun
Thrusday was a great night for the real recording. well have to cut short using pay internet right have to get some more euros
be back soon

Ah yes, Richard.....our very own "Quiet Man"....we will expect a full and glowing report, with poems and flourishes and everything, when you get back. Cheesy
Have a safe trip......love to Debbie.
Maggie
« Reply #407 on: July 31, 2009, 02:51AM »

Wink  Was David there?

You will have to look in the spoiler section for the answer.  Wink
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #408 on: July 31, 2009, 03:04AM »

Hi

good morning

be back soon

Yes, Thursday night was a great weather for the recording, but for little flys too. really pain in the neck. Grin Grin Grin

Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Maggie
« Reply #409 on: July 31, 2009, 03:16AM »

Yes, Thursday night was a great weather for the recording, but for little flys too. really pain in the neck. Grin Grin Grin
Udo 

Sorry about the flies, Udo.....they are Irish, they won't hurt you!  Cheesy

Did you meet any other Forum Members? 
Will you tell us about the taping please? 
Please post it in the "Powerscourt Spoilers"
Have a safe journey home.
richard

« Reply #410 on: July 31, 2009, 12:13PM »

Hi all

guess some other have logged on and talked about the two night and the rain and cold and our two nights out.

as you know we were hoping to have something for wednesday but when we got to Powerscout guess who was on the stage doing their thing.

spent the whole afternoon watching and taking some nice photos of the girls playing around and just trying to rest

well we are still here until monday seems there was a few problems so we are waiting out the problem onver in Co. Meath at the Marriott. and the rain

still falls not sure if we can get out to see anything.

The big show on thrusday was great but some of the Irishman and Woman did seem to have a problem with the people for the US is our action durring

the show
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #411 on: August 02, 2009, 09:32PM »

Hello everyone.  We just returned home from our trip to the taping.  It will be fun to read all of the many posts, and add our thoughts.  but it will have to be tomorrow, as the trip home seemed to be a lot longer than the trip there. ( anticipation, and time zones ! ) =)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:42AM by maloney » Logged

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
ROBICO

« Reply #412 on: August 04, 2009, 08:01AM »

Hi All, We had a great time, more than a little wet on the Wednesday, but we all got treated to some wonderful songs. I have some full recordings of the rehearsals, I want to put them on the net what do you think, they were not dressed and it was an informal rehearsal. Anyway we enjoyed Ireland as we had not been before, a little expensive even for us Brits. We made some great friends from this forum so I would like to do it again some time. Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:03AM by ROBICO » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #413 on: August 04, 2009, 09:29AM »

Hi All, We had a great time, more than a little wet on the Wednesday, but we all got treated to some wonderful songs. I have some full recordings of the rehearsals, I want to put them on the net what do you think, they were not dressed and it was an informal rehearsal. Anyway we enjoyed Ireland as we had not been before, a little expensive even for us Brits. We made some great friends from this forum so I would like to do it again some time. Grin Grin
ROBICO,
We have asked CW Ltd if they have any objection to our members posting still photos from the rehearsals.  We will expand that to include videos.  Personally, I doubt that they (video links) will be allowed, but we'll let you know.  Meanwhile, please do not post links to any videos.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:11PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
ROBICO

« Reply #414 on: August 07, 2009, 07:02AM »

Any news on the posting of the video on a public site and I got myself a crew badge as a memento. Fantastic  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #415 on: August 07, 2009, 07:04AM »

Any news on the posting of the video on a public site and I got myself a crew badge as a memento. Fantastic  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
No news yet.  I think everyone involved with the taping took some time off this week to recover!   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #416 on: August 10, 2009, 11:25AM »

I haven't read all the posts and I don't remember if I asked, but does anyone know when the new dvd will be coming out? You'd think that the new cd would come out around then too.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #417 on: August 10, 2009, 12:05PM »

January, but from what has been said they will show it on PBS suring Christmas. There's also been some talk of another DVD coming out in September.

aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« Reply #418 on: August 11, 2009, 09:45AM »

There's also been some talk of another DVD coming out in September.

Yep, it seems that this will be the release date of the european version of the taping.
I heard about this at Powerscourt but it isn't confirmed yet.

Axel

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #419 on: August 11, 2009, 11:10AM »

I've heard that too, and I've also heard the European release will be after January, it's all very confusing.  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: