Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Taping just announced  (Read 100282 times)
aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« Reply #420 on: August 11, 2009, 11:32AM »

You're right, very confusing!

I think we have to wait and will see what happen.

Axel

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #421 on: August 11, 2009, 12:34PM »

Not confusing just different street dates(release) for Europe , Asia, Canada and US. Has been that for many decades by the companies.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #422 on: August 11, 2009, 09:45PM »

Actually, some of the confusion has been because a possibility has been suggested that there may be an "Isle of Hope" DVD released in September, filmed at the same time they filmed the video release of "Oh, America!"   

If this is true, it would be a seperate release from the "Songs of the Heart" DVD which was filmed at Powerscourt.

This has not, at this time, been confirmed by CW Ltd, although personally, I would love it!  We'll just have to wait for September, or for CW Ltd. to make an announcement.
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #423 on: August 11, 2009, 10:20PM »

I was really hoping to get the Powerscourt DvD as Christmas presents.....  but I'll still be getting them.  =)  Sounds like IOH for Christmas this year!

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #424 on: August 11, 2009, 11:44PM »

Wink I am confident that Rich or Aislin will let the forum know when anything is announced. Also,  C W sends a monthly newsletter to those who have joined. i always look forward to it and news of anything related to C W...THEY will announce any and all release days  in this newsletter. Yes, it would be wonderful if something would be released in time for Christmas, but many of our friends and families do not have a FULL collection of everything they have recorded= I do not have Lynn Hilary's CD yet, although I have downloaded songs from it...and Orla's will be out in Sept...so we will have plenty to choose from for gifts when the season approaches....C W Forever...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
aholinka

« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2009, 03:59AM »

Actually, some of the confusion has been because a possibility has been suggested that there may be an "Isle of Hope" DVD released in September, filmed at the same time they filmed the video release of "Oh, America!"   

If this is true, it would be a seperate release from the "Songs of the Heart" DVD which was filmed at Powerscourt.

This has not, at this time, been confirmed by CW Ltd, although personally, I would love it!  We'll just have to wait for September, or for CW Ltd. to make an announcement.

I agree!!!

I subscribed to a german store that sells CDs and DVDs (World Of Music at Karstadt) to be informed when there's a new release of CW. So they will call me back automatically by phone if there's s.th. new out. I'll post about it here.

Axel

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #426 on: September 07, 2009, 04:22PM »

Wink I am confident that Rich or Aislin will let the forum know when anything is announced. Also,  C W sends a monthly newsletter to those who have joined. i always look forward to it and news of anything related to C W...THEY will announce any and all release days  in this newsletter. Yes, it would be wonderful if something would be released in time for Christmas, but many of our friends and families do not have a FULL collection of everything they have recorded= I do not have Lynn Hilary's CD yet, although I have downloaded songs from it...and Orla's will be out in Sept...so we will have plenty to choose from for gifts when the season approaches....C W Forever...

shankdee

How do you subscribe to this newsletter?

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #427 on: September 07, 2009, 06:57PM »

there's an IOH DVD??

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #428 on: September 09, 2009, 07:43AM »

CoolHow do you subscribe to this newsletter?
I believe when you go to their website and join the MEMBERS gallery...you will receive the newsletter, however, I have not received one for Sept yet...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
aholinka

« Reply #429 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02AM »

there's an IOH DVD??

Someone posted it already here at the forum.
No, there will be NO IOH CD or DVD!

Axel

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #430 on: September 09, 2009, 09:04AM »

There hasn't been an official announcement of whether there will be an IOH one or not.  We are still waiting to find out.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
aholinka

« Reply #431 on: September 09, 2009, 09:05AM »

I believe when you go to their website and join the MEMBERS gallery...you will receive the newsletter, however, I have not received one for Sept yet...

shankdee

In the past there was somewhere the possibility to subscribe to their newsletter but I can't find it anymore.
I haven't received a regular newsletter since June.

Axel

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #432 on: September 09, 2009, 08:36PM »

shankdee

Whenever it is received, could someone please let me know? i want to make sure that i get it.
thanks

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
aholinka

« Reply #433 on: September 10, 2009, 05:18AM »

There hasn't been an official announcement of whether there will be an IOH one or not.  We are still waiting to find out.

There was!
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=9247.msg302194#msg302194

Axel

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #434 on: September 10, 2009, 09:17AM »

Hmmm . . . well, didn't see that 'til now.  Undecided

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: