Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 questions with Alex  (Read 16600 times)
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 04:03PM »

Thanks Annie!!! Does anyone know how old her son is?

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51PM »

Alex's son is 7 years old...and when I was talking with her...I asked her are you glad to be going back to IRELAND??
and she said she was anxious to see her son...and I said...he's 7, right? and she said yes, he is 7....I gave her the Flag for her
kid..we were all waving American flags during "O America"...She was happy to get the flag and gave me one of those
big smiles of hers....

shankdee
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 09:45PM by shankdee » Logged

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56PM »

Thanks for the info shankdee! And that was very sweet! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 08:58PM »

I love that Alex loves Seattle!
Since I'm from Tacoma which isn't far from there, it's great that she enjoyed seattle.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 04:39PM »

Thank you for sharing this with us.  It's always great to learn more about Celtic Woman and the individual members.  Alex seems to really love it, and about recording a Christian album, that would be so beautiful!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 05:53PM »

Oh wow!  This was very interesting, thanks for sharing!  I have searched Alex online, just to see if I could find a little background info, but I couldn't find much.  I loved her in concert and can't wait to see her again!!   Smiley

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 08:34AM »

I fell in love with Alex's voice when I saw them this past Sunday in Columbia, SC. She sings with such passion! And I also think it's super neat that she is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because so am I!!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 02:06PM »

Is Alex a christian? That's awesome! Since I'm christian too, just love to read such things..  Smiley Thanks for posting this great interview, she is a really a lovely and great lady..  Cheesy
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2009, 02:17PM »

Is Alex a christian? That's awesome! Since I'm christian too, just love to read such things..  Smiley Thanks for posting this great interview, she is a really a lovely and great lady..  Cheesy

yes, she most certainly is! I love reading things like this too. I want to meet her so badly!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Kakiya

Alex Sharpe has taught me so much as a performer

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2009, 07:25PM »

Wow, I didnt know she had a boy or yet any kids. That makes me happy! Plus, I'm from Seattle. And Alex, Haha, you may think it's wonderful, but when you live here, Eh, well it gets kind of old. But I live more in Bothell. I hope to see you all at the Paramount. You girls rock!

Love ya!

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

"What did you just say Potter?" "Professor Snape, sir.....I said, YOUR MOM!"
Kakiya

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2009, 07:34PM »

I wonder what it would be like to be Alex's child?

*phone rings* OH! Hold on that's me! *checks phone* OH MY GOD! UMBRIDGE STOP TEXTING ME! ~AVPS (Harry Potter fans) (:

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2009, 07:43PM »

I wonder what it would be like to be Alex's child?
I reckon it would be amazing!!!! Alex is such a sweet person. I hope she is at my M&G in April. I want to meet her so badly!!!!!
p.s- plus you would get to hang with Lisa (plus her kids) haha , Chloe, Mairead, and Lynn. LOL How lucky is he?? LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kakiya

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2009, 07:57AM »

Haha! So true! You know, I really wish I could meet Alex, your right, she seems really nice. If I could sing as good as any of those girls, I wonder how far I would go. I cant wait till she comes to the Paramount. I am going to TRY and raise money to go see them. Does anyone know when the tickets stop selling?

RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009, 11:28AM »

Haha! So true! You know, I really wish I could meet Alex, your right, she seems really nice. If I could sing as good as any of those girls, I wonder how far I would go. I cant wait till she comes to the Paramount. I am going to TRY and raise money to go see them. Does anyone know when the tickets stop selling?

Whenever they're all gone!

Kakiya

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2009, 11:53AM »

Oh, okay. Haha, kind of figured that. I want to go, but you know, money is kind of tight for us. I am hoping to raise money in time to go.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: