Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Fabulous Weekend with CW  (Read 23074 times)
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2009, 02:18PM »

It's awesome and still haven't finished reading it....when Ashley was talking about Marbles.....LOL....I had a moment just like it! But it was with another brand of cigarettes.......

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Zo

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2009, 02:43PM »

Mel, great review as usual. I have only a couple of things to add.

1)  I was leaving Cincinnati Wednesday night from the show and wanted to get on I75 but ended up on I71.....just the opposite of what you wanted to do...lol.

2)  My meeting Mairead was the ultimate experience for me. I remembered why I forgot my program. I told her I would be back for another show soon and she blew me a kiss!! I was in shock! Shocked   See Ashley you weren't the only one that got one.   Mairead was just the nicest person. Got a big kick out of me not knowing what to say.

3)  Ashley, you are the cutest kid. Sorry if Mel and I tried to hold you down too much. Especially at the hotel when checking in. 

4)  Meeting Zee, Sharon, Coleen and all the rest was fantastic. Zee you are a hoot! Cheesy

5)  Mel, I always have a great time at a show when you are there. With all your stories you share about your experiences, it just makes it that much more exciting.

6) Everyone needs to go to a show with fellow forum members. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT!!!!   Grin

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2009, 02:53PM »

Mel,

Great review, it's always good to see you again,

The Cleveland Crew was a nigh I will always remember,

Thanks to everyone that was there and made it the success that it was.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2009, 03:31PM »

Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another masterpiece! This is why i leave the major reviewing to you and Kelli! You two remember EVERYTHING!!

You are absolutely right that seeing a CW concert with your forum buddies is a memorable experience - it takes the concert to a whole different level..and then some!!

Looking forward to a Fall tour and sharing some more good times with my forum friends. Until then, I have one more show this Saturday in Philly. I will try to do the forum proud!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2009, 10:07PM »

well you know the only think i can think of doing is in the fall tour we all pick a date and we all show up lol make cleveland happen again.
Zo one of these days ill show u the grown up side of me lol

~ashley~
howard

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2009, 02:57PM »

Hi Mel,
I read your review yes all of it!  Grin
It was like reading the Sunday newspaper, just wonderful...
Best Regards,
Howard
Zo

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2009, 03:27PM »

Zo one of these days ill show u the grown up side of me lol

Ash,  you did great. Grin Just kidding about all the stuff you wanted to do. You already are a lovely young lady. Let's do it again soon before you go off sailing with the Navy!!

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2009, 09:23PM »

I loved reading it, Mel.  
In a hurry now, more later from me....................
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:29PM by mishawakafan » Logged

mishawakafan

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2009, 02:26PM »

Wow!  Was everyone waiting for me or did I kill yet another thread by posting in it Roll Eyes.
Anyway, all I wanted to say is, Mel I love your reviews.  Reading them is like sitting across the table from you and you just telling the story off the top of your head.  It is really real memories.  What you relate is your experience, not a cold recitatation of facts and times and temps.  No note taking needed.  I enjoy you memory sharing. 
This belated post goes for the WPB Novel as well.  Enjoyed every page of it.

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2009, 03:12AM »

Thanks mishawakafan. No you didn't kill the thread, it just ran it's course as most review threads do Wink.

I still need to keep a notebook to jot some things down that at the time I thought important, but later, when trying to recall it, couldn't.

I will have to say though, that since being back not only from my week long vacation that included Vegas and WPB, but my last 3 shows in Ohio with CW, I have been very mellow, not stressed.  My guys that work with me are almost disappointed when I don't TAZ SPAZ out every morning like had been. I just keep thinking of my happy place and I am good Wink

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2009, 04:17PM »

Wonderful review, Mel, as always.  Wish I could have joined all of you, but you made me feel like  I was there with you as I read your review. Thanks!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
mishawakafan

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2009, 04:31PM »

Thanks Mel.  I feel better now about my thread killing or lack there of.  I guess I need to be more timely Wink.  Not so pokey to the party.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: