Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088554 times)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #11280 on: October 12, 2009, 02:29PM »

HALLOWEENTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I LOVE those movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I know, right?! i don't like the fourth one though...why would they change Marny?! haha plus i think the plot is dummmbbb!!!!!!!!!! haha

Have you ever seen a herse go by?
Who will be the next to die?
They'll wrap him in a bit white sheet.
And burry him down 6 feet deep.
The worms crawl in
The worms crawl out
The worms play peanuckle on your snout!!
Ehhehehehehehehehe!!!

The Dancing Skeleton's Song Smiley

Bahahahaha!  I'm watching "Real Scary Stories" on SciFi right now!!!!!  This show used to freak me out when I was younger, now it's just kinda funny!

Welll unfortunately my brother was recording stuff on my TV so i could not change the channel :-P little butthead!!! pahahaha Cheesy

So this pertains only to the Halloweentown movies, but I don't know which "quote" things go with which, and I'll screw it up if I try to erase them...pahahaha!  But, I totally agree with you.  The last one was really stupid!  But I always loved the first one!!!  Watching that movie truly makes it Halloween for me!!  By the way, we went to wal-mart today and got lots of candy and a pumpkin to carve!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #11281 on: October 12, 2009, 02:33PM »

So this pertains only to the Halloweentown movies, but I don't know which "quote" things go with which, and I'll screw it up if I try to erase them...pahahaha!  But, I totally agree with you.  The last one was really stupid!  But I always loved the first one!!!  Watching that movie truly makes it Halloween for me!!  By the way, we went to wal-mart today and got lots of candy and a pumpkin to carve!!!!

Pahahahaha!!!! well better safe then sorry!!! haha Same here for the first one!! that and Hocus Pocus!! I <3 <3 <3 that movie!! I know every single line!!!! I watch it an unhealthy number of times!! haha Mmmmmmm candy!!! Smiley haha we just finished carving ours Cheesy haha but i kinda messed it up lol i cut out the teeth instead of the empty space haha whoops Smiley oh well!!! haha

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #11282 on: October 12, 2009, 02:34PM »

I wanna see a picture!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #11283 on: October 12, 2009, 02:36PM »

Pahahahaha!!!! well better safe then sorry!!! haha Same here for the first one!! that and Hocus Pocus!! I <3 <3 <3 that movie!! I know every single line!!!! I watch it an unhealthy number of times!! haha Mmmmmmm candy!!! Smiley haha we just finished carving ours Cheesy haha but i kinda messed it up lol i cut out the teeth instead of the empty space haha whoops Smiley oh well!!! haha

Oh darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That stinks!!!!!!!!!  But hey, that just makes it a unique pumpkin.  Cheesy  And I totally agree with you, "Hocus Pocus" is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!  True Halloween!!!!!!  And I love Twitches....hahahahahaha!!!!  And I'm sorry, but its not Halloween without "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"  

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11284 on: October 12, 2009, 02:41PM »

Hahahaha will do Cheesy lol

Oh darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That stinks!!!!!!!!!  But hey, that just makes it a unique pumpkin.  Cheesy  And I totally agree with you, "Hocus Pocus" is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!  True Halloween!!!!!!  And I love Twitches....hahahahahaha!!!!  And I'm sorry, but its not Halloween without "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" 

Yes...pretty unique haha Nick decided what we were gonna carve out lol so it's a skull haha Hahaha i love Twitches too haha not the second one so much though Sad haha and as for Charlie Brown....i'm sorry but i've never watched it lol no wait...yes i ...hmmm...did I ? lol

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #11285 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42PM »

Oh darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That stinks!!!!!!!!!  But hey, that just makes it a unique pumpkin.  Cheesy  And I totally agree with you, "Hocus Pocus" is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!  True Halloween!!!!!!  And I love Twitches....hahahahahaha!!!!  And I'm sorry, but its not Halloween without "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"  

I LOVE THOSE MOVIES!! ESPECIALLY CHARLIE BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 CHARMED!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11286 on: October 12, 2009, 02:43PM »

OH MY GOSH!!!!!  You better watch Charlie Brown this year!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!  I love when ABCFamily starts the 13 Days of Halloween, too.  I saw a commercial for it today!   Grin Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #11287 on: October 12, 2009, 02:45PM »

Hahahaha will do Cheesy lol

Oh darn!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That stinks!!!!!!!!!  But hey, that just makes it a unique pumpkin.  Cheesy  And I totally agree with you, "Hocus Pocus" is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!  True Halloween!!!!!!  And I love Twitches....hahahahahaha!!!!  And I'm sorry, but its not Halloween without "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" 

Yes...pretty unique haha Nick decided what we were gonna carve out lol so it's a skull haha Hahaha i love Twitches too haha not the second one so much though Sad haha and as for Charlie Brown....i'm sorry but i've never watched it lol no wait...yes i ...hmmm...did I ? lol

You MUST watch Charlie Brown if you haven't!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I agree with you, I only like the first Twitches.  Cheesy  Its so good!  haha

Oh my gosh, May, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Charmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11288 on: October 12, 2009, 02:49PM »

All right! All right!! i'll watch it!!!! pahahahaha promise! lol

I <3 Charmed too!!!!!!!!!!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #11289 on: October 12, 2009, 02:51PM »

All right! All right!! i'll watch it!!!! pahahahaha promise! lol

I <3 Charmed too!!!!!!!!!!

Good!!!!!!!!  Its just a classic Halloween movie.  Smiley Smiley  Another great one is Casper!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11290 on: October 12, 2009, 02:53PM »

CASPER!!! THE FRIENDLY GHOST!!!! LOOOOOOOOVE it!!! haha

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #11291 on: October 12, 2009, 02:54PM »

THE FRIENDLY GHOST!!! WITH LITTLE HILLARY DUFF!!!

I LOVE the thirteen days of halloween!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #11292 on: October 12, 2009, 02:54PM »

I love the 13 Days of Halloween, too!!!!!!!!!  And I love the Casper one with that Christina Ricci.  Its my fav!!!!!!

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11293 on: October 12, 2009, 02:55PM »

Hilary Duff was so little in that movie, it's so cute!!!!!  But, I agree with Kris, I like the one with Christina Ricci better!  I love Hocus Pocus, It's the Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown!, Halloweentown, and I know there are others, but I can't think of them at the moment!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11294 on: October 12, 2009, 02:59PM »

Hilary Duff was so little in that movie, it's so cute!!!!!  But, I agree with Kris, I like the one with Christina Ricci better!  I love Hocus Pocus, It's the Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown!, Halloweentown, and I know there are others, but I can't think of them at the moment!!!

Agreed...the one with Christina Ricci was def the best!! but then again the original always is!! haha

Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: