Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088933 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #11895 on: October 18, 2009, 11:52AM »

no one is on fb right now Sad Sad Sad

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #11896 on: October 18, 2009, 12:00PM »

Awwwwwwwww  I am on fb, but I don't do the chat thing.  I always had those people who wanted to talk that I didn't want to talk to!!  haha  Plus, it never worked right.  I think I "signed off" of that chat thing when they first created it!!! 

My randomness:
I had another Lisa Special yesterday!!!!!!!!!  YUMMY!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #11897 on: October 18, 2009, 12:01PM »

So. Sleepy. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11898 on: October 18, 2009, 12:04PM »

Awwwwwwwww  I am on fb, but I don't do the chat thing.  I always had those people who wanted to talk that I didn't want to talk to!!  haha  Plus, it never worked right.  I think I "signed off" of that chat thing when they first created it!!! 

My randomness:

as you already know, i attempted to have a Lisa Special yesterday. haha it didnt exactly work out as i had planned.....

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #11899 on: October 18, 2009, 12:05PM »

Katharine...guss what I'm listening to?? that Party in the FIP!!! hahaha SO FUNNY!  Cheesy

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!  It is hilarious, isn't it??   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #11900 on: October 18, 2009, 12:07PM »

So. Sleepy. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

My pain meds have been knocking me out.   Undecided

I love you all.   Kiss  Talk to you later on.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #11901 on: October 18, 2009, 12:11PM »

My randomness:

as you already know, i attempted to have a Lisa Special yesterday. haha it didnt exactly work out as i had planned.....

That totally stinks!!!!!!  You'll have to try it again someday, just to make sure you got the right thing.  I mean, yesterday, the Starbucks we went to was busy, and they messed up a girl's order.  Mine was right, as far as I could tell though....Too bad its so expensive.  I mean, its not that bad, buuuuut, I couldn't do it everyday.  haha

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #11902 on: October 18, 2009, 12:15PM »

My randomness:

That totally stinks!!!!!!  You'll have to try it again someday, just to make sure you got the right thing.  I mean, yesterday, the Starbucks we went to was busy, and they messed up a girl's order.  Mine was right, as far as I could tell though....Too bad its so expensive.  I mean, its not that bad, buuuuut, I couldn't do it everyday.  haha

I had like 5 of them in Ireland! for some reason..its better..haha...

I have a low tolerance for white chocolate, so I can't mix it too much...

but if you try them iced THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11903 on: October 18, 2009, 12:15PM »

My randomness:

yeah it was really expesive since i decided to get the Grande size this time sice i loved it last time...and this time, it was a total waste of money! and watch...next time i go to starbucks to try to get it again, i will probably get the tall size instead of the Grande size since i had the bad experience the other day, and i bet that it wil be the right thing and i should have probaby gotten the grande size. Do you know what i mean?

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11904 on: October 18, 2009, 12:16PM »

My randomness:

I had like 5 of them in Ireland! for some reason..its better..haha...

I have a low tolerance for white chocolate, so I can't mix it too much...

but if you try them iced THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

does Lisa like it both iced and hot?

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11905 on: October 18, 2009, 12:17PM »

I have no idea...but I will tell you she does just so you try it  Grin

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11906 on: October 18, 2009, 12:21PM »

i totally saw that coming! haha Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #11907 on: October 18, 2009, 12:21PM »

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have never gotten a grande, actually.  Only the tall.  I don't know if I could drink that much!  Who knows.....

And you've been to Ireland, May?!?!?  JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11908 on: October 18, 2009, 12:27PM »

yeah. the 1st time i got the Lisa Special, i got the tall b/c i didnt know if i would like it or not, and since i liked it the 1st time i got it, i decided to get the grande size yesterday, and wouldnt you know, it was terrible! but like i keep saying, i bet the order got screwed up somewhere along the line

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11909 on: October 18, 2009, 12:29PM »

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have never gotten a grande, actually.  Only the tall.  I don't know if I could drink that much!  Who knows.....

And you've been to Ireland, May?!?!?  JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the DVD filming  Grin

and me too....too much WHITE chocolate.  Grin

I wanna try their pumpkin spice one  Cheesy

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: