Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088943 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12270 on: October 24, 2009, 04:15PM »

i havent yet so i am assuming that i wont get picked

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #12271 on: October 24, 2009, 04:15PM »

Same here...

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #12272 on: October 24, 2009, 04:17PM »

Same here...

Cry

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #12273 on: October 24, 2009, 04:17PM »

that's great Dayna! You'll have to take notes and tell us all about what she says.  Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12274 on: October 24, 2009, 04:18PM »

does anyone know if they will continue sending out acceptance emails tomorrow?

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12275 on: October 24, 2009, 04:19PM »

My email said that tomorrow i'll be getting an email with more information about the specifics....so sorry but i doubt it Cry

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12276 on: October 24, 2009, 04:21PM »

My email said that tomorrow i'll be getting an email with more information about the specifics....so sorry but i doubt it Cry

Cry Cry  Cry :'(Lisa is one of my all-time favorite members of CW!!! I highly doubt that i will ever get the chance to meet her because i cant afford meet and greet tickets Cry Cry Cry Cry

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12277 on: October 24, 2009, 04:25PM »

Cry Cry  Cry :'(Lisa is one of my all-time favorite members of CW!!! I highly doubt that i will ever get the chance to meet her because i cant afford meet and greet tickets Cry Cry Cry Cry

i'm sorry Cry there's always hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12278 on: October 24, 2009, 04:27PM »

No I don't hear voices!!!!!!!!! *as i'm standing by myself in the middle of a playground* pahahahahaha Don't look under the bed!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12279 on: October 24, 2009, 04:29PM »

I'm in the same boat.  But hopefully there will be another Lisa chat.  She tends to be the most active online with her fans so hopefully she'll do another one and hopefully they'll choose different people.  Trust me, I'm really bumed about it too. But as Dayna said, there's always hope!  Always.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12280 on: October 24, 2009, 04:34PM »

I'm in the same boat.  But hopefully there will be another Lisa chat.  She tends to be the most active online with her fans so hopefully she'll do another one and hopefully they'll choose different people.  Trust me, I'm really bumed about it too. But as Dayna said, there's always hope!  Always.

what do you mean "she tends to be the most active online with her fans"  are you referring to her newsletter?  thats all i know that she has done so far

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12281 on: October 24, 2009, 04:37PM »

Well does her newsletters, her blog at least once a month, and she gets on her forum from time to time.   She definitely gives back to her fans whenever she has the time.  I'm actually very impressed with the time she manages to give between being a wife/mother, sister, daughter, and friend, AND being part of CW.  She really is incredible!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12282 on: October 24, 2009, 04:38PM »

I completely forgot about her blog Shocked

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12283 on: October 24, 2009, 04:39PM »

oh and Tiff, someone else commented on ur status on fb. look at it. its funny

BrianH_2009
« Reply #12284 on: October 24, 2009, 04:48PM »

Router bit!
Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: