Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088866 times)
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #12330 on: October 25, 2009, 06:39PM »

heys SILLIES!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12331 on: October 26, 2009, 09:18AM »

im bored

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #12332 on: October 26, 2009, 09:24AM »

I got a little pick me up today.  I love a nice warm Lisa special on a cold day!  Especially when I'm stressing about school. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
BrianH_2009
« Reply #12333 on: October 26, 2009, 09:49AM »

garlic bread!
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #12334 on: October 26, 2009, 10:30AM »

Macedonian nature pics! Cheesy

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12335 on: October 26, 2009, 10:31AM »

I got a little pick me up today.  I love a nice warm Lisa special on a cold day!  Especially when I'm stressing about school. Smiley

I really need a Lisa Special right now...im really stressed

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12336 on: October 26, 2009, 10:49AM »

Woohoo!  I may be getting some vocal lessons in prep for my auditions! That would be amazing. Cheesy

Cry  I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope things get better.

DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12337 on: October 26, 2009, 10:51AM »

Woohoo!  I may be getting some vocal lessons in prep for my auditions! That would be amazing. Cheesy

Me too!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12338 on: October 26, 2009, 10:52AM »

haha i highly doubt that...i am having surgery on wednesday and will be in the hospital for a week and a half and idk if i will be able to get to a computer and get on the forum!  I cant go a week and a half without looking at stuff or reading stuff that has to do with CW!

DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12339 on: October 26, 2009, 10:54AM »

OMG a surgery?!?!?! Why?!?!?!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I wish you all the best!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss We'll miss you!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12340 on: October 26, 2009, 10:56AM »

OMG a surgery?!?!?! Why?!?!?!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

it is one of the many surgeries i have had because of my disability!  im not too thrilled

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12341 on: October 26, 2009, 10:58AM »

haha i highly doubt that...i am having surgery on wednesday and will be in the hospital for a week and a half and idk if i will be able to get to a computer and get on the forum!  I cant go a week and a half without looking at stuff or reading stuff that has to do with CW!

I'll be praying for you.  We will miss you while you are gone.  I hope you have a quick recovery!  Kiss

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12342 on: October 26, 2009, 10:59AM »

I'll be praying for you.  We will miss you while you are gone.  I hope you have a quick recovery!  Kiss

thanks.  I MAY be able to get to a computer but Im not completely sure. i hope so though, because if i dont have access to a computer, i will be missing another chat! Angry

DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12343 on: October 26, 2009, 11:00AM »

OMG a surgery?!?!?! Why?!?!?!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

it is one of the many surgeries i have had because of my disability!  im not too thrilled

I'm very sorry to hear that Sad Sad    We love you! Take care!!  Kiss You'll be in my prayers too

BrianH_2009
« Reply #12344 on: October 26, 2009, 11:02AM »

Oh sorry to hear that LKF425! Going under the knife is serious business but I hope it isn't too serious!!
Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: