Pages: 1 ... 860 861 [862] 863 864 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088390 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12915 on: November 02, 2009, 03:34PM »

i just foumd out that i have pneumonia!  That is really weird though because I dont feel sick at all.  The only reason that I am in the hospital is because I had surgery on wednesday.....what the heck?!?!?!? Huh Huh Huh Huh

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #12916 on: November 02, 2009, 03:36PM »

i just foumd out that i have pneumonia!  That is really weird though because I dont feel sick at all.  The only reason that I am in the hospital is because I had surgery on wednesday.....what the heck?!?!?!? Huh Huh Huh Huh

That really stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sorryyy!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #12917 on: November 02, 2009, 03:40PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that.  Thank goodness you're where you can get the medical attention though. I hope you continue not to feel anything and get better. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #12918 on: November 02, 2009, 03:43PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that.  Thank goodness you're where you can get the medical attention though. I hope you continue not to feel anything and get better. Smiley

I really hope that the fact that i have pneumonia doesnt make me have to stay at the hospital longer!  unfortunately I have a feeling that it will.  Like i said, i dont even feel sick at all

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #12919 on: November 02, 2009, 06:45PM »

AWWWWWWW.....hope you feel better soon!!!!      Big HUGS!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
mbojorques
« Reply #12920 on: November 02, 2009, 08:20PM »

Football is on! Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #12921 on: November 02, 2009, 09:56PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are otay!  Wink

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
mbojorques
« Reply #12922 on: November 02, 2009, 10:54PM »

Astronomy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes
BrianH_2009
« Reply #12923 on: November 02, 2009, 10:57PM »

tpam has no fondness for astronomy! Cheesy
mbojorques
« Reply #12924 on: November 02, 2009, 10:58PM »

Definitely not, me worst subject! Sad Cry
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #12925 on: November 02, 2009, 11:32PM »

I really hope that the fact that i have pneumonia doesnt make me have to stay at the hospital longer!  unfortunately I have a feeling that it will.  Like i said, i dont even feel sick at all

It's actuallly not uncommon to pick up pneumonia while in the hospital for other stuff.idk why

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #12926 on: November 03, 2009, 07:54AM »

GET WELL SOON!!!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12927 on: November 03, 2009, 08:08AM »

Good morrow everyone.  I'm on my way to my Shakespeare class.  Smiley

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #12928 on: November 03, 2009, 08:15AM »

HEY Tiff... I drempt I was in a play of Fiddler on the Roof......

HAHA

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12929 on: November 03, 2009, 08:16AM »

haha! That's awesome Guardian!  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 860 861 [862] 863 864 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: