Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088762 times)
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #13395 on: November 07, 2009, 11:03AM »

HEY KATH!!! IT DOES FEEL LIKE ITS BEEN A SUPER LONG TIME!!!  I'm sorry to hear you've got a cough.  Hope it goes away. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #13396 on: November 07, 2009, 02:46PM »

Hey, all! I'm baaaack! Grin

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #13397 on: November 07, 2009, 02:49PM »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Did you get to try the Lisa Special for your birthday??

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13398 on: November 07, 2009, 02:51PM »

HAHA!! yes!!!! I LOVED it!!!! But, I'm not just saying that because of my obsession with Lisa/CW! Hahaha! I genuinely did love it and will definitely be drinking ONLY that whenever I go to Starbucks!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #13399 on: November 07, 2009, 02:53PM »

HAHA!! yes!!!! I LOVED it!!!! But, I'm not just saying that because of my obsession with Lisa/CW! Hahaha! I genuinely did love it and will definitely be drinking ONLY that whenever I go to Starbucks!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad you liked it!!!  I was the exact same way!  I wanted to try it very badly, but I don't drink coffee or anything.  I admit that I wanted to try it just because it is the "Lisa Special," and Lisa is my fav, but I wasn't going to go back and get it again if I didn't like it.  But I LOVED it.  I've gotten it a few times, and its the only thing I'll get when I go to Starbucks!!!   Grin Grin

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13400 on: November 07, 2009, 02:58PM »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad you liked it!!!  I was the exact same way!  I wanted to try it very badly, but I don't drink coffee or anything.  I admit that I wanted to try it just because it is the "Lisa Special," and Lisa is my fav, but I wasn't going to go back and get it again if I didn't like it.  But I LOVED it.  I've gotten it a few times, and its the only thing I'll get when I go to Starbucks!!!   Grin Grin

Haha!! Same here!!!!! It was hilarious, too, because I gave my mom the explanation of what a "Lisa Special" exactly is (I didn't order it saying "Lisa Special" since we went through the drive-thru -but probably wouldn't have said anything anyways Roll Eyes ) Only to my mom and sister (whom, I also let have a sip...which later turned into many many gulps >.< ) So, yes, that is ALL I'm getting whenever I go to Starbucks. I REFUSE to drink any other coffee!! 

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #13401 on: November 07, 2009, 03:01PM »

Haha!  Our mom laughed when we told her about the Lisa Special.   Grin  She has yet to try it because we've only ever gotten it when we're at school, which is 4 hours from home.  LOL  I don't think I'd go in and ask for the "Lisa Special" either though.  Its a bunch of college kids, and I'm sure I'd get some stares!!!!  I do enjoy it though!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13402 on: November 07, 2009, 03:04PM »

Haha! I'm telling you, we should see if they take requests for new names and such. That way, we won't look odd and will finally have the utmost joy and giddy-ness of asking for a "Lisa Special"  Wink Wink

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #13403 on: November 07, 2009, 03:50PM »

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!  I would love to be able to just walk in and say, "I'd like a Lisa Special, please." And they would know exactly what I meant.  Totally cool.   Cheesy

BrianH_2009
« Reply #13404 on: November 07, 2009, 03:52PM »

I'm waay too lazy today to read the lengthy posts above me. Cheesy Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #13405 on: November 07, 2009, 03:53PM »

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...don't know when i'll be back again! hahahha i love that song but anyways...i'm leaving for a while Cheesy hopefully i'll be back at some point in the next few days!!! if not tomorrow then monday Grin love you guys!!!!!!!!! (special hugs and  Kiss Kiss Kiss for Marcie!!!)

BYYYEBYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13406 on: November 07, 2009, 03:53PM »

That would be awesome!  What's funny is that the starbucks on campus is the one that I always order it from and they know me now and ask, "want anything besides your usual?" Smiley

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13407 on: November 07, 2009, 03:54PM »

BYE DAYNA!!! Take care.  Kiss

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #13408 on: November 07, 2009, 03:55PM »

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...don't know when i'll be back again! hahahha i love that song but anyways...i'm leaving for a while Cheesy hopefully i'll be back at some point in the next few days!!! if not tomorrow then monday Grin love you guys!!!!!!!!! (special hugs and  Kiss Kiss Kiss for Marcie!!!)

Bye!!!   Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  

Haha! I'm telling you, we should see if they take requests for new names and such. That way, we won't look odd and will finally have the utmost joy and giddy-ness of asking for a "Lisa Special"  Wink Wink

Oh my gosh, that would be so FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!  I wonder if they do take name requests... Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13409 on: November 07, 2009, 04:08PM »

Bye!!!   Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  

Haha! I'm telling you, we should see if they take requests for new names and such. That way, we won't look odd and will finally have the utmost joy and giddy-ness of asking for a "Lisa Special"  Wink Wink

Oh my gosh, that would be so FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!  I wonder if they do take name requests... Smiley

Bye, Dayna!!!!! We'll miss you!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Even if only for a few days!!!

Well, I'm gonna head out for some lunch as well!! Be back in a few hours you guys!!!!!!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: