Pages: 1 ... 902 903 [904] 905 906 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088839 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #13545 on: November 09, 2009, 07:46PM »

I just downloaded them and I will be burning them to DVD!!! Cheesy

I tried to download the video of Lynn singing Carolina Rua twice and it wont download!

how do yo download them?!  Cry i want them!!!!!!!!! i can't comment on The Voice...that's weird!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #13546 on: November 09, 2009, 07:49PM »

I tried to download the video of Lynn singing Carolina Rua twice and it wont download!

how do yo download them?!  Cry i want them!!!!!!!!! i can't comment on The Voice...that's weird!!

its a youtube to ipod downloader thing.  there is a link to the website where u can download the program on this forum somewhere but i have no idea where it is...

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13547 on: November 09, 2009, 07:52PM »

its a youtube to ipod downloader thing.  there is a link to the website where u can download the program on this forum somewhere but i have no idea where it is...

oooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to find it now!!!!!!!!!! if you happen to look and find it will you let me know? please?

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13548 on: November 09, 2009, 07:53PM »

I just tried to download it for the 5th time and it didnt work! i give up! I SOOO WANTED TO DOWNLOAD THAT CAROLINA RUA VIDEO!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13549 on: November 09, 2009, 07:54PM »

I just tried to download it for the 5th time and it didnt work! i give up! I SOOO WANTED TO DOWNLOAD THAT CAROLINA RUA VIDEO!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I'm sorry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13550 on: November 09, 2009, 07:54PM »

oooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to find it now!!!!!!!!!! if you happen to look and find it will you let me know? please?

sure.. I do know that a few other forum members use the same program so they might know where to find the program

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13551 on: November 09, 2009, 07:56PM »

sure.. I do know that a few other forum members use the same program so they might know where to find the program

That would be simply FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #13552 on: November 09, 2009, 08:20PM »

DAYNA! You're on the MEAV forum!!!!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13553 on: November 09, 2009, 08:21PM »

DAYNA! You're on the MEAV forum!!!!

YES I AMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! as of today Grin hahahaha i LOVE Meav!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13554 on: November 09, 2009, 08:23PM »

WAIT!!! i can't even get on yet!!! it says my account is still awaiting admin approval Cry what the heck!!

BrianH_2009
« Reply #13555 on: November 09, 2009, 08:35PM »

MEAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13556 on: November 09, 2009, 08:50PM »

STOOPID facebook hasn't let me send flair for a week!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck!??!!? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry sooo annoying!!!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #13557 on: November 09, 2009, 10:12PM »

V-ball practice went sucky for me >.<  Angry

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #13558 on: November 09, 2009, 10:46PM »

Sorry,Rain. what happened?

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #13559 on: November 09, 2009, 10:51PM »

Eh, missed a lot of my over-hand serves...all my sets were completely off...

...but, I'm over it now though, lol!

So, how's everyone doing?  Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Pages: 1 ... 902 903 [904] 905 906 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: