Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088653 times)
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #13935 on: November 14, 2009, 07:28PM »

Bahahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry!!!!!  I guess I'm a fast typer?  LOL!!!!!!  I wish I could post the pic I took of his name on the poster!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy  I used my phone, though, and I have no way to get those pics onto my computer, darn it!

Haha! It took me  a while to figure it out, but it's actually quite easy Cheesy lol!

i am in complete agree-ince (not a word haha) with both tpam's above me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too! lol!

Lol, I was getting a glass of milk earlier and when I opened the cabinet to get some cups, there was a Tinkerbell cup and a regular blue cup...
...my eyes were darting back and forth between the cups, "Blue...no...Tinkerbell. Blue...hmmm...the blue--Nope, Tink" Wink

Pahahahahaha!!!!!  Of course you'd pick Tinkerbell!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy

The other day, I was at work, and one of the women I work with came over to me with some pens.  She had gotten a whole bunch from someone, and she was like, "I don't need all these."  She handed me two.  One was a pencil, and the other was a green pen.  It was Irish green, and on it it said, "Emerald."  I totally freaked out. Ireland is the Emerald Isle!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin  It made my day.  Just saying.

LOL!! You know what they say? When you're too obsessed with something and it begins to control your life, slowly but surely? LOL!! I love every second of it!!!!  Grin

Oh my gosh, that is sooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!  I seriously just laughed out loud at that!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Everything nowadays somehow goes back to Celtic Woman or Ireland for me!!!!!!!!!!  

It's taking over my life, and surprisingly, I don't have a problem with that!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lol!! I haven't gotten to that stage yet!!

Haha, my grandad was watching football in the same room as me, and I'm not sure what was going on, but someone from the T.V. was talking about some guy named, 'Josh Nesbitt'  

My head has never snapped to the side so quickly!!!  Wink Wink

It is sooo nice to know I am not alone.  Just saying.  Grin

Wowzers! (See, Dayna? That's not a word either! lol!) This is a long "quote-quote" convo, haha!!  Cheesy

You are seriously killing me, Rain!!!!  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!!!!!  

But, seriously, everything is related to them.  I hear the name Lisa, (because, sadly Meav, Mairead, Orla, and Chloe aren't very common names), and BAM! I think Lisa Kelly.  Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!  Let me tell you a story!  We went to the movies last night, and they had an ad up for a new movie, called "Dear John."  Kris and I were looking at it (from a Nicholas Sparks book), and listed under the actors was whose name but Scott Porter!!!!!  Ahhhhhhhhh!  Freak out time!!!!  We told our friend, and he just laughed!!  But, what the heck?  Everything comes back to this for me, I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! DUDES!! Like, let me post already!! Haha!! (I have no idea how in the world you typed that up so fast, Katharine! LOL!!

Practice makes perfect!!!! It's a post-or-be posted world!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! DAYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CHEEKS HURT FROM SMILING/LAUGHING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EXACTLY LAUGH, THOUGH, LOL!!!! BABY BROTHER IS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #13936 on: November 14, 2009, 07:29PM »

Very true, Dayna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #13937 on: November 14, 2009, 07:30PM »

Pahahahaha been there...been doing that Rain!!! haha you're hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets pretty intense!!! haha if only we could use this skill in the real world.....*sighs*

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #13938 on: November 14, 2009, 07:30PM »

Bahahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry!!!!!  I guess I'm a fast typer?  LOL!!!!!!  I wish I could post the pic I took of his name on the poster!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy  I used my phone, though, and I have no way to get those pics onto my computer, darn it!

Haha! It took me  a while to figure it out, but it's actually quite easy Cheesy lol!

What's easy?  Typing or getting pics from your phone to laptop?

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13939 on: November 14, 2009, 07:31PM »

Bahahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry!!!!!  I guess I'm a fast typer?  LOL!!!!!!  I wish I could post the pic I took of his name on the poster!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy  I used my phone, though, and I have no way to get those pics onto my computer, darn it!

Haha! It took me  a while to figure it out, but it's actually quite easy Cheesy lol!

What's easy?  Typing or getting pics from your phone to laptop?

Lol....UMmmmm...Both? Lol, getting pics onto your laptop is quite easy, though! Do you have a little tiny itty-bitty card in your phone?

Pahahahaha been there...been doing that Rain!!! haha you're hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets pretty intense!!! haha if only we could use this skill in the real world.....*sighs*

We would RULE the world if posting applied to everything!! LOL!!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 07:33PM by when_rain_falls » Logged

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13940 on: November 14, 2009, 07:32PM »

Bahahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry!!!!!  I guess I'm a fast typer?  LOL!!!!!!  I wish I could post the pic I took of his name on the poster!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy  I used my phone, though, and I have no way to get those pics onto my computer, darn it!

Haha! It took me  a while to figure it out, but it's actually quite easy Cheesy lol!

Lol....Ummmm...Both? Getting pics from your phone onto the computer is quite easy, though! Do you have a little card in your phone?
What's easy?  Typing or getting pics from your phone to laptop?

I don't have a card in my phone.   Sad

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13941 on: November 14, 2009, 07:35PM »

Hmmmm...Well, you kinda need a card, lol...Ummm...I'm tech-titled challenged (if that makes any sense Wink ) So....all I can say is:

Get card. Put card in phone. Put pics on card, in phone. Take card out and get USB port. Put card in port. Put port, with card, in computer. Put pics on computer.

Wink

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13942 on: November 14, 2009, 07:45PM »

HAHAHAHA!  Well, thank ya!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13943 on: November 14, 2009, 07:48PM »

LOL!!! Your very welcome!! *thinks* It really worked?!  Shocked

Wink Wink

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #13944 on: November 14, 2009, 07:49PM »

Pahahahahaha

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13945 on: November 14, 2009, 07:49PM »

LOL!!! Your very welcome!! *thinks* It really worked?!  Shocked

Wink Wink

Hahahaha!!!  Yes, it worked.  I probably won't be getting a card anytime soon, though! 

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #13946 on: November 14, 2009, 07:49PM »

Ice cream.

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13947 on: November 14, 2009, 07:50PM »

Ice cream.

Cookie dough.

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #13948 on: November 14, 2009, 07:51PM »

Cookie dough ROCKS.  'Nough said.

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13949 on: November 14, 2009, 07:51PM »

Popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: