Pages: 1 ... 946 947 [948] 949 950 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2089036 times)
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #14205 on: November 15, 2009, 06:31PM »

ACK!!! Sorry!! My keyboard wouldn't let me type! Trust me, I was freaking out, lol!!

Annnnnyyyyyyways!

Yeah, lol, I was with my fam earlier today and we were at this restaurant...I was getting out of the car when I turned around and saw this license plate with the initials LK and the a HEART and then the other stuff I couldn't remember! LOL!! I immediately thought of Lisa Kelly and you guys!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!  That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Gosh, I would have died if I saw that!!!!!!!!  Cuz the EXACT same thing would have popped into my head!!!!!!!

I'm glad your keyboard is working again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #14206 on: November 15, 2009, 06:31PM »

ACK!!! Sorry!! My keyboard wouldn't let me type! Trust me, I was freaking out, lol!!

Annnnnyyyyyyways!

Yeah, lol, I was with my fam earlier today and we were at this restaurant...I was getting out of the car when I turned around and saw this license plate with the initials LK and the a HEART and then the other stuff I couldn't remember! LOL!! I immediately thought of Lisa Kelly and you guys!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!

Stoooooooopid keyboards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love you Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be quite a site to see!!! i am going to get a license plate with CW on it or something....i've just got to!!!!! hmmmmmm.....maybe i should get a car first......

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #14207 on: November 15, 2009, 06:32PM »

Yes, getting a car first might be best, Dayna.   Wink Wink

I LOVE YOU RAIN!  I think its awesome that you'd think of us!!!!!!!!!!!  I want a CW bumper sticker!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14208 on: November 15, 2009, 06:33PM »

I love you, too, Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14209 on: November 15, 2009, 06:34PM »

Pahahahahaha yes i suppose a car should come before a license plate....but it's CW for goodness sake....you don't need a reason to get something CW related!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #14210 on: November 15, 2009, 06:35PM »

Pahahahahaha yes i suppose a car should come before a license plate....but it's CW for goodness sake....you don't need a reason to get something CW related!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHAAHA!!! Dayna!! That's sooooo true! rofl!!

Awwwww!!!!!!! Love you, too, guys!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #14211 on: November 15, 2009, 06:35PM »

True, but it'd be nice to have the actual car to put it on so you can show it off!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #14212 on: November 15, 2009, 06:36PM »

....you don't need a reason to get something CW related!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certianly not!   Grin Cheesy
Theres always a good reason to get something CW and thats because its CW! Wink

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #14213 on: November 15, 2009, 06:36PM »

Yes, getting a car first might be best, Dayna.   Wink Wink

I LOVE YOU RAIN!  I think its awesome that you'd think of us!!!!!!!!!!!  I want a CW bumper sticker!

this is VERY random but what I want is the CW IOH T-shirt and the IOH tote bag!  I went to get the shirt of of the CW website store but the total, including shipping was $32 so i didnt get it, and i havent checked what the price of the tote bag is yet.....

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14214 on: November 15, 2009, 06:36PM »

this is VERY random but what I want is the CW IOH T-shirt and the IOH tote bag!  I went to get the shirt of of the CW website store but the total, including shipping was $32 so i didnt get it, and i havent checked what the price of the tote bag is yet.....

The whole point of the Infamous Random Thread!!!!!!!!!!!   Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14215 on: November 15, 2009, 06:37PM »

If i got a license plate before i had a car....i would tape it to myself and wear it everywhere.............just saying Smiley haha

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #14216 on: November 15, 2009, 06:38PM »

If i got a license plate before i had a car....i would tape it to myself and wear it everywhere.............just saying Smiley haha
Especially if it was CW, right?  Wink  Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #14217 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39PM »

True, but it'd be nice to have the actual car to put it on so you can show it off!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!! You can always buy the license plate, then hang it on your wall or door or something!! Until you get a car, that is! LOL!

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14218 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39PM »

I know Kris has told you this, Tiffany, but I really do love that avatar of Helen!!!  It is such an awesome photo!!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14219 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39PM »

ONLY...and that's ONLY...if it's CW!!!!! hahaha or CW related Grin

Pages: 1 ... 946 947 [948] 949 950 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: