Pages: 1 ... 951 952 [953] 954 955 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088585 times)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #14280 on: November 15, 2009, 07:43PM »

Are you unpoopular?  Do you pop out at parties?!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #14281 on: November 15, 2009, 07:45PM »

If i only had a brain... Smiley

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #14282 on: November 15, 2009, 07:46PM »

that movie is on tv right now!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14283 on: November 15, 2009, 07:49PM »

i am watching...well semi-watching it haha i'm chatting and on the forum lol so the TV is a second...well third priority haha haha

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14284 on: November 15, 2009, 07:51PM »

i am watching...well semi-watching it haha i'm chatting and on the forum lol so the TV is a second...well third priority haha haha

yeah i am semi watching it too b/c i am on the forum and i have seen the movie a million times so i am kind of sick of it

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #14285 on: November 15, 2009, 07:52PM »

Never liked it!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14286 on: November 15, 2009, 07:55PM »

wow...what a suprise....b/c i'm pretty sure kris doesn't like it either!! hahaha

i just haven't seen it in a good while lol but it's funny b/c the wicked witch looks like my aunt Grin hahaha shhhh...don't tell her i told you Wink hahaha

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

!
« Reply #14287 on: November 15, 2009, 07:56PM »

Never liked it!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i just realized that i said that "i was kind of sick of it", well, "sick of it" is an understatement!  As I am getting older, the movie is getting more and more annoying
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 07:58PM by LisaKellyFan425 » Logged

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14288 on: November 15, 2009, 07:57PM »

wow...what a suprise....b/c i'm pretty sure kris doesn't like it either!! hahaha

i just haven't seen it in a good while lol but it's funny b/c the wicked witch looks like my aunt Grin hahaha shhhh...don't tell her i told you Wink hahaha

Pooor pooooor auntie.   Sad  Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14289 on: November 15, 2009, 07:58PM »

Pooor pooooor auntie.   Sad  Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Well what she doesn't know won't hurt her!!

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14290 on: November 15, 2009, 07:59PM »

Bahahaha!  Tis true!  Let's hope she never becomes obsessed with Celtic Woman and decides to join the forum and one day, happens to have a bunch of free time and decides she wants to read through all of the posts on the Infamous Random Thread!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #14291 on: November 15, 2009, 08:01PM »

That's so mean Dayna!!!!!  Pahahahahhaha   Wink Wink Wink Wink

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14292 on: November 15, 2009, 08:02PM »

Bahahaha!  Tis true!  Let's hope she never becomes obsessed with Celtic Woman and decides to join the forum and one day, happens to have a bunch of free time and decides she wants to read through all of the posts on the Infamous Random Thread!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........i hiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt she would.....just saying!! hahaha

That's so mean Dayna!!!!!  Pahahahahhaha   Wink Wink Wink Wink

BUT BUT BUUUTTTTTTT........ whaaaaaaaaaaatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14293 on: November 15, 2009, 08:05PM »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........i hiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubt she would.....just saying!! hahaha

Ya never know!!!!!   Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14294 on: November 15, 2009, 08:09PM »

Ya never know!!!!!   Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

don't jinx it!!!

Pages: 1 ... 951 952 [953] 954 955 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: