Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088725 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #14475 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46PM »

howdy ho ranger joe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #14476 on: November 17, 2009, 06:47PM »

Five more days...five more days...five more days...oh gosh, oh gosh, only five more days!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just wait til it's 4....then 3................then 2......................................then 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pahahahahaha but make sure you die AFTER the concert....it's better that way! Wink haha

Ah, no...y'see, my ghost has been real helpful...dialing 911 and all for me whenever I pass out! lol!!!

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14477 on: November 17, 2009, 06:48PM »

Five more days...five more days...five more days...oh gosh, oh gosh, only five more days!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just wait til it's 4....then 3................then 2......................................then 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pahahahahaha but make sure you die AFTER the concert....it's better that way! Wink haha

Ah, no...y'see, my ghost has been real helpful...dialing 911 and all for me whenever I pass out! lol!!!

Your ghost?! i am confuszzled!!! puuuuleeeeeeease explain!!! Cheesy

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14478 on: November 17, 2009, 06:52PM »

Lol, when I die, my ghost calls 911 for me! Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14479 on: November 17, 2009, 06:53PM »

*palm-to-face* DUH!!!!!!!!! pahahahahaha whew....i was a little slow!!!! hahahahaa well in that case....

Pahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I could only hope that my ghost will do that for me...*sighs* hahahaha

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #14480 on: November 17, 2009, 06:56PM »

sillies!!

I just cracked my wrist and two fingers at the same time by accident!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14481 on: November 17, 2009, 06:56PM »

*palm-to-face* DUH!!!!!!!!! pahahahahaha whew....i was a little slow!!!! hahahahaa well in that case....

Pahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I could only hope that my ghost will do that for me...*sighs* hahahaha

LOL!!!  Yeah, but my ghost will probably be so mesmerized by the show, she won't bother to save my life! ROFL!!  Wink Wink Wink

MAIREAD!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14482 on: November 17, 2009, 06:59PM »

LOL!!!  Yeah, but my ghost will probably be so mesmerized by the show, she won't bother to save my life! ROFL!!  Wink Wink Wink

MAIREAD!!!!!!

Pahahahahahaha let's hope not!!!!!!!! okay.....let's face it........nothing is going to pull me away from SftH with the acception of dying.....and then my ghost is going to watch it.....but as long as I see it....i'll be happy Cheesy

LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14483 on: November 17, 2009, 07:01PM »

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!! (I have a new found love for Alex after the "You'll Be In My Heart" sample on the trailer!!)

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14484 on: November 17, 2009, 07:04PM »

Me too!!!!!! i saw her sing it live at my concert (well duh haha i'm only stating the obvious)....and that song just chokes me up!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! and then on the trailer....crazy!! haha

LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!! seeing her live w/ Carolina Rua.....i have fallen in love!!!!!!!!!!!! pahahaha the way she moves during that song is entrancing!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14485 on: November 17, 2009, 07:06PM »

Me too!!!!!! i saw her sing it live at my concert (well duh haha i'm only stating the obvious)....and that song just chokes me up!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! and then on the trailer....crazy!! haha

LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!! seeing her live w/ Carolina Rua.....i have fallen in love!!!!!!!!!!!! pahahaha the way she moves during that song is entrancing!!

Alex sings it at the concert!?!?!?!?! WOOOHHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ( I was an obsessed Tarzan kiddie fan Roll Eyes )

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14486 on: November 17, 2009, 07:08PM »

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!! (I have a new found love for Alex after the "You'll Be In My Heart" sample on the trailer!!)

GRABS PAPER BAG!!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14487 on: November 17, 2009, 07:15PM »

Alex sings it at the concert!?!?!?!?! WOOOHHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ( I was an obsessed Tarzan kiddie fan Roll Eyes )

Oh did i spill!?! i didnt' know you didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!! *from The Emperor's New Groove* *smacks face* "bad llama!!" *replaces llama with Dayna*.... but yes...SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14488 on: November 17, 2009, 07:17PM »

Oh did i spill!?! i didnt' know you didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!! *from The Emperor's New Groove* *smacks face* "bad llama!!" *replaces llama with Dayna*.... but yes...SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!

ROFL at the "Emperor's New Groove" reference!!  Grin Grin Grin Hahahahhaa!!! It's all good!! I'm just soooooo happy right now!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14489 on: November 17, 2009, 07:17PM »

I <3 ALEX!!!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: