Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088394 times)
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #14640 on: November 19, 2009, 06:26PM »

And now I feel bad for giving that quote, because I didn't know you hadn't seen it yet!!!!!!   Sad Sad Sad  Darn!!!!!!!

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #14641 on: November 19, 2009, 06:29PM »

Let it Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SHE SPEAKS!! LOL!

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love in the TGJ documentary, when they are talking about the Christmas DVD, and David says something to the effect of, "Why don't you speak?"   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I need that documentary!! LOL!! Like, I'm curious: What's on the documentaries?! lol!  Grin

Oooooh, I don't wanna tell you!!!!!  You have to wait and be surprised!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And now I feel bad for giving that quote, because I didn't know you hadn't seen it yet!!!!!!   Sad Sad Sad  Darn!!!!!!!

*whines* But...but....but....b-b-b-ut....  Sad Sad Sad Sad  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed DARN! *sigh* I guess I'll just wait until Christmas! *shrug*

But, tell me: Like, when you buy "The Greatest Journey" Does it include the put together songs from Helix and Slane and includes the full documentaries? Or are those separate?  Huh Huh Huh

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #14642 on: November 19, 2009, 06:35PM »

what documentaries?? I don't remember seeing them! well..I am DORY sooooo.  Cheesy

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14643 on: November 19, 2009, 06:36PM »

SHE SPEAKS!! LOL!

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love in the TGJ documentary, when they are talking about the Christmas DVD, and David says something to the effect of, "Why don't you speak?"   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I need that documentary!! LOL!! Like, I'm curious: What's on the documentaries?! lol!  Grin

Oooooh, I don't wanna tell you!!!!!  You have to wait and be surprised!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

*whines* But...but....but....b-b-b-ut....  Sad Sad Sad Sad  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed DARN! *sigh* I guess I'll just wait until Christmas! *shrug*

But, tell me: Like, when you buy "The Greatest Journey" Does it include the put together songs from Helix and Slane and includes the full documentaries? Or are those separate?  Huh Huh Huh

Ok, I will answer that question and that question only!!!   Wink Cheesy Grin  The DVD has a selection of songs from the previous DVDs and then it has one hour long documentary as well.  The interviews from the Helix DVD and the Behind the Scenes part from Slane Castle are not on this DVD.  This documentary is awesome, though!!!!!!!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14644 on: November 19, 2009, 06:38PM »

SHE SPEAKS!! LOL!

Ok, I will answer that question and that question only!!!   Wink Cheesy Grin  The DVD has a selection of songs from the previous DVDs and then it has one hour long documentary as well.  The interviews from the Helix DVD and the Behind the Scenes part from Slane Castle are not on this DVD.  This documentary is awesome, though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm...okay, well, I've already seen the Helix interviews, and the BTS for Slane, so that's awesome!! (Yeah, I'm sooooooooooo getting TCG for Christmas!!!!)  Grin Grin Grin Grin Thanks, Kath! lol!! 

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14645 on: November 19, 2009, 06:39PM »

You are VERY welcome, Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin  (Yay, you called me Kath!!!)  Hurry up Christmas, bahahaha!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14646 on: November 19, 2009, 06:41PM »

Well...I mean...It says "KATH" in big black letters on your shirt for your avvie...sooooooo..........lol!!  Cheesy Cheesy Kath! LOL!!

*cheers on little Christmas parade float, following behind the Thanksgiving float* C'mon Christmas! You can do it!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #14647 on: November 19, 2009, 06:42PM »

I'm ready for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14648 on: November 19, 2009, 06:44PM »

Well...I mean...It says "KATH" in big black letters on your shirt for your avvie...sooooooo..........lol!!  Cheesy Cheesy Kath! LOL!!

*cheers on little Christmas parade float, following behind the Thanksgiving float* C'mon Christmas! You can do it!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Why, yes, it most certainly does!  But, most people don't ever give me a nickname (I never had a nickname growing up, not that Kath is really a nickname nickname, you know what I mean, haha)!  I'm always just Katharine.   Smiley

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #14649 on: November 19, 2009, 06:46PM »

No one ever called me anything other than Kristine before I joined this forum!  I like being called Kris.   Grin Grin  I feel like I belong!!!  And I do here, that's for sure!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14650 on: November 19, 2009, 06:48PM »

HAhaha! Well, no one's ever...EVER called me Rain before, except on the forum and Mairead forum, of course - lol!! I'm usually just Michaela...and sometimes,  sometimes Mik - but only by a select few, and I'll still feel awkward, lol!  - So I totally understand what you mean when you're not used to any nickname! lol!   Cheesy

BrianH_2009
« Reply #14651 on: November 20, 2009, 01:27AM »

Lynard Skynard has NOTHING on Orlagh!!!!!!!! Cheesy
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #14652 on: November 20, 2009, 04:54AM »

My dentist is the best!!! Even though he stuck a needle in my jaw and it still hurts Cheesy

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #14653 on: November 20, 2009, 06:33AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!!

love you all!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss

I get to try the lisa kelly special today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #14654 on: November 20, 2009, 08:48AM »

I get to try the lisa kelly special today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I sure do hope you like it!  Grin Grin

Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: