Pages: 1 ... 990 991 [992] 993 994 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2089771 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #14865 on: November 22, 2009, 07:24PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!! (i'm not entirely happy about it haha do you know how hard this is going to be?! haha but worth it! haha)

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #14866 on: November 22, 2009, 07:25PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!! (i'm not entirely happy about it haha do you know how hard this is going to be?! haha but worth it! haha)

It won't be that hard!!!  Gosh!!!!!!!!  You have all your other stuff to tide you over!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14867 on: November 22, 2009, 07:28PM »

ALL my other stuff consists of the 4 DVDs haha so my vast amount of CW wealth comes down to 4 CW DVDs haha but i am NOT complaining!!! haha well i am that i don't have more lol but oh well haha i am happy with what i've got!!

PPPPPPPPLLLUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................

i have a shirt signed by THEE LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can stare at that!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahaha

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #14868 on: November 22, 2009, 07:30PM »

ALL my other stuff consists of the 4 DVDs haha so my vast amount of CW wealth comes down to 4 CW DVDs haha but i am NOT complaining!!! haha well i am that i don't have more lol but oh well haha i am happy with what i've got!!

i have a shirt signed by THEE LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can stare at that!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahaha

Pahahahahhahahaa!!!!!  Yes!!!!!!!!!!  The ONE and ONLY LISA KELLY of CELTIC WOMAN signed that shirt!!!!!!!!!!  She thought they were really good and she remembered your name!!!!!!!  "It was just spelled differently."   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pluuuuuus, you have the internet to look at and listen to anything you want for now!!!!!!!!!!

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #14869 on: November 22, 2009, 07:30PM »

Yes, you can most certainly stare at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14870 on: November 22, 2009, 07:36PM »

Pahahahahhahahaa!!!!!  Yes!!!!!!!!!!  The ONE and ONLY LISA KELLY of CELTIC WOMAN signed that shirt!!!!!!!!!!  She thought they were really good and she remembered your name!!!!!!!  "It was just spelled differently."   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pluuuuuus, you have the internet to look at and listen to anything you want for now!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssss i know!!!!!!!!! hahaha i can watch youtube videos!!! lol i don't mind!!!!!!!! pahahahaha thank goodness for youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*internally freaking out about Lisa remembering my name*!!!!!!!) haha

Yes, you can most certainly stare at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

i can....i will....and i do!!!!!!!! hahahaha

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a shirt signed by LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONE LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY LISA KELLY....well okay that's not true....but it's THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LISA KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd...........

my two BEST FRIENDS in the whole world got them signed for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i owe them so much for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #14871 on: November 22, 2009, 07:40PM »

You owe us NOTHING!!!!!!!!!  You made the shirts, after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We just happened to get to go to a M&G where the ONE and ONLY LISA KELLY of CELTIC WOMAN was one of the ladies we got to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gosh, we were lucky!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14872 on: November 22, 2009, 07:47PM »

Pishawwww!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha i owe you a ton!!!!!!!!! you got LISA KELLY to sign a shirt for me!!!!!!!!!!!! how can i not owe you!?!?!?! you is cwaaaaaazy to think i don't!!!!!!!!!!! haha

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #14873 on: November 22, 2009, 08:11PM »

Hey, anyone still on?!!?!?!?!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14874 on: November 22, 2009, 08:13PM »

yeppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14875 on: November 22, 2009, 08:16PM »

Dayna!  Cheesy Cheesy

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #14876 on: November 22, 2009, 08:16PM »

Hey, anyone still on?!!?!?!?!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oui oui!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #14877 on: November 22, 2009, 08:17PM »

Rain!!!!!!!  You're concert is tonight!!!!!!!!!

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14878 on: November 22, 2009, 08:18PM »

Rain!!!!!!!!!! hahaha are you exciiiiiiiited!?!?!?!?  jk jk of course you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14879 on: November 22, 2009, 08:23PM »

Rain!!!!!!!  You're concert is tonight!!!!!!!!!

Less than two hours!!!!!! This can't be happening! Eep!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Rain!!!!!!!!!! hahaha are you exciiiiiiiited!?!?!?!?  jk jk of course you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I excited?! Am I EXCITED?!?!!? Pppppppssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! I'm not excited at all!

MAIREAD!!! MAIREAD!!!!!! MAIREAD!!!!!!!! MAIREAD!!!!! MAIREAD!!! MAIREAD!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smiley

Wink

Pages: 1 ... 990 991 [992] 993 994 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: