Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088632 times)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #1980 on: October 14, 2007, 10:49AM »

Ooooh, this shopping center near my church has a new DUNKIN DONUTS/BASKIN ROBINS combo! Grin

Our group leader in Sunday School made this day DUNKIN DONUTS DAY! Cheesy

Needless to say, much Chocolate was consumed...mostly by a certain FaFo...... Grin .....but we had a little lesson over at some tables put together.  It was really good.  So were the chocolate treats! Grin   I was pulling for the double Chocolate, but I got up there and asked for a hot chocolate and a donut...when the lady asked what kind...I just happened to see TRIPLE CHOCOLATE! Grin

I burnt my tongue on the HC but it was worth it.  This is a good Dunkin....last time I went....which was the first time, actually........they had leftover HC and gave it away.  That hooked me.

And according to one of my friends, my eyes get wide when I talk about sugar.  She claims I'm in denial about my addiction to it, and that I do get sugar rushes...even though I don't but my wide eyes made me look....questionable Cheesy
I get wide eyes talking about CW, too....so I figure it's gotta happen when I like something. Grin

Oh, and Mel, I have another friend that was there.....she's from OHIO....I had to teach her how to say 'bagel'.  She kept wanting to put a short A on it.  She almost got it right, but it still sounds a tad like an E.  It's BAAAAGEL, folks, with a long A! Cheesy

End of rant. Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #1981 on: October 14, 2007, 10:55AM »

CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Wait, I think Dad had some....
*puts on camouflage outfit and crawls towards her father..*

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1982 on: October 14, 2007, 10:57AM »

*turns on his Active Camouflage and gets it first* Cheesy

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1983 on: October 14, 2007, 11:58AM »

You have a Waffle House and a Panera Bread?!?!

That is just not fair. Sad

But the Panera Bread is alot farther from me, both of the ones I go to, at least. They just built not one but 2 Waffle Houses near me. One is about 3 miles, the other is like 2 miles.  For years I couldn't even look at a Waffle House with out cringing. Nightmares of cold hashbrowns, eggs and bacon just was horrible  Undecided

One of the fringe benefits of being a Show Horse Groom back in my younger days Cheesy

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1984 on: October 14, 2007, 12:02PM »

Oh, and Mel, I have another friend that was there.....she's from OHIO....I had to teach her how to say 'bagel'.  She kept wanting to put a short A on it.  She almost got it right, but it still sounds a tad like an E.  It's BAAAAGEL, folks, with a long A! Cheesy

End of rant. Grin

Hey...I know how to say BAAAAAAGEL..

Just cause I LIVE in OHIO, doesn't mean I talk like OHIO...errr...well ok..sometimes

Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #1985 on: October 14, 2007, 01:35PM »

I just had some Tiramisuuuuuuuuuuu ! Grin Grin Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
fishloveslisa

« Reply #1986 on: October 14, 2007, 04:43PM »

So, i had an interesting morning... i was checking something out, and i needed to measure it. So i got up and headed over to the drawers where we keep the tape measure, and on the way there i looked down on the kitchen floor and saw A DEAD MOUSE!!!!! Shocked Shocked
What a way to really wake me up! So i stepped over it, noting the blood on the floor, and kept on my search for the measuring tape. Only later did i realize the tape was right next to the computer, so i could have saved time and a furry sight by simply looking down to my right. Cheesy Cheesy
Mom found the mouse later, and threw it away for me. Grin

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1987 on: October 14, 2007, 06:21PM »

Well, Fish, that is.....interesting..... Cheesy

Mel.....You're like a mixture of I-don't-know-what and OHIO.  I mean, pop AND coke......now bagel and BAAAAAGEL. Cheesy

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #1988 on: October 14, 2007, 06:35PM »

OH MAN! Did I just miss out on the CHOCOLATE talk? I always miss the GOOD conversations.... lol!

fishloveslisa

« Reply #1989 on: October 14, 2007, 06:46PM »

We can bring it back up. Grin Cheesy

Magic~5

CELTIC WOMAN + MUSIC = love for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1990 on: October 14, 2007, 06:49PM »

Fish,   when you do bring that topic back on the table make sure to add some Dark chocolate to the list.  *with nuts added for flavor!!! Roll Eyes
fishloveslisa

« Reply #1991 on: October 14, 2007, 06:50PM »

DARK CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nuts? Tongue You can have 'em with yours, i'll keep mine just straight dark. Grin Cheesy

Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #1992 on: October 14, 2007, 06:52PM »

I don't particularly like nuts in my Chocolate either... I just like plain........ yummmmmmmmm..............! Cheesy

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1993 on: October 14, 2007, 06:54PM »

Though nuts aren't all that bad, considering we are nuts. Grin

I had a DOOOVVVEEEE BAR today!  DARK CHOCOLATE!!! Grin

fishloveslisa

« Reply #1994 on: October 14, 2007, 07:56PM »

I'm SO jealous, FaFo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe i'll go raid Mom's stash of Dove Darks... Grin Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: