Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2089301 times)
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2430 on: November 08, 2007, 01:34PM »

okay ...the yankees beat us to it. We southerners...just perfected it ya'll Grin

bless our hearts

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2431 on: November 08, 2007, 01:38PM »

Really easy to eat, too.  That's why they're called "sliders." 

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #2432 on: November 08, 2007, 01:52PM »

To show what a fool I am (notice lower case) when I was courting my wife ,Tricia, we would sometimes get White Castles carried out.  She always asked me to have them scrape off the onions.  If you know White Castles you know this is a silly thing to ask.  I did this several times with the clerks always giving me a strange look. 

Then one day we ate in at WC and she ordered, but she ordered normal sliders.  I asked "Why didn't you have them scrape the onions?" 
She replied " I wouldn't do that They would thing I was odd.  I just wanted to see if you would do it.

Women!!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #2433 on: November 08, 2007, 01:56PM »

Haha!  Cheesy thats so funny!

Thanks Lindsey
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #2434 on: November 08, 2007, 01:59PM »

Haha!  Cheesy thats so funny!

And typical of my wife.  It's a good thing she is beautiful.  That is the only reason I put up with her.

Well...maybe there are others.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #2435 on: November 08, 2007, 02:02PM »

Haha!

Okay, so this one time my older brother forgot the camera for this party. Well, his wife never let up on him the whole night! She kept saying "we could take pictures BUT SOMEONE FORGOT THE CAMERA!" He kept saying "I am sorry!" She just gave him a look.  Cheesy

Thanks Lindsey
Patrick
« Reply #2436 on: November 08, 2007, 04:20PM »

Then one day we ate in at WC and she ordered, but she ordered normal sliders.  I asked "Why didn't you have them scrape the onions?" 
She replied " I wouldn't do that They would thing I was odd.  I just wanted to see if you would do it.

Women!!

That sounds like my mother! Cheesy
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #2437 on: November 08, 2007, 04:22PM »

Poor Poohbah! I think he needs some cheering up!

Patrick
« Reply #2438 on: November 08, 2007, 04:23PM »

You changed your name again! Whoa!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2439 on: November 08, 2007, 04:58PM »

Really easy to eat, too.  That's why they're called "sliders." 

They also are called Sliders for another reason..but I won't go into it..

All I know is I rarely eat them anymore, and it's only when I am so hungry I eat them to fast, its when I start tasting them, I need to quit Undecided...which I did way back in like 1989. That was my last one..

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #2440 on: November 08, 2007, 08:02PM »

Hey, we have White Castle, too.  Krystal's is a little different.  They don't have the Honey Butter biscuits, but a lot have slushie machines.  And they don't have the real fried chicken, but they've got killer chicken bites.  It's bigger than WC down here, though.

I still prefer not to eat the burgers that much.  Rich....yes, the Slyders are appropriately named. Tongue Shocked
But one or two won't hurtcha bad.  Just make sure they don't growl.

Krystal's originated, I believe...in Chattanooga.  Or was that Moon Pies?  Or both?  Ah, anyway....the South can't let those Yanks get away with their greasy gross square burgers.  We have to come up with grosser ones.  That's just the way the cookie crumbles, y'all. Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #2441 on: November 08, 2007, 10:18PM »

I live too far north for Krystal's (or Waffle House) and too far south for WC. At least we've got Culver's.

Thank you Lisa Kelly Fan and Brian H

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Celticheart

« Reply #2442 on: November 08, 2007, 10:23PM »

Y'all can have all my Krystal "gut grenades"  Waffle House is a different story, it's just good eatin'!  Cheesy 

Banner by Scott
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #2443 on: November 08, 2007, 10:36PM »

Dale....Cracker Barrel is the real deal.  Though I must admit that waffles are smarter than pancakes.  They actually know how to adapt to hold syrup! Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
CelticWomanFan

JESUS #1 ~Psalm 14:1 KJV - Don't be the fool!~

« Reply #2444 on: November 08, 2007, 10:39PM »

Stop! You guys (and gals) are making me hungry and I really can't have that! Cheesy

READ ME!

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some of us just don't have any film."

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: