Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088491 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #2595 on: November 17, 2007, 05:29PM »

I actually picked out a dress I really like.  The color Im not to keen on but its not my wedding.  Im def. a tom boy.  At least I dont have to wear heels.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
AndrewJ

Violinist

« Reply #2596 on: November 17, 2007, 09:31PM »

Ahh you see to be random takes the skill of a onion named peter who can be a pineapple when the sun is south in the October peanut, it's simple really when you turn a grape into the onion faced cucumber.

-RaNd0m KiNg- Wink
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #2597 on: November 17, 2007, 10:44PM »

Aaaaah, but any good random speaker knows that Peterified onions sneeze when they see peanuts, especially of the October variety.  A pineapple can also be a grape when faced with the said sneezing onions.  The cucumbers just dance.

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #2598 on: November 18, 2007, 01:20AM »

OK you two.  It is 2:30 in the morning and I am not ready to deal with onions, cucumbers and grapes.  It is one thing to be full of wit insert random letters in the sentence, random words are just illiterate but if you find it fun OK .  I will find another thread.
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #2599 on: November 18, 2007, 04:10AM »

Huh Huh

Grin

Me is going bowling today ! Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2600 on: November 18, 2007, 04:36AM »

I wanna go with you!  I hope you have a great time.

Sara
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2601 on: November 18, 2007, 05:32AM »

But it has to have butter not cream cheese, right Mel?

Yes..Butter!

Toasted with Butter

Only exception is Panera Bread and their Hazelnut spread.... Grin Grin

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2602 on: November 18, 2007, 05:34AM »

I'm trying on bridesmaid dresses.  I've had a dress one other time since 1993.  Anyone want to trade me places?

NOPE! Don't even want to tell you when I last had one on  Grin

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2603 on: November 18, 2007, 05:51AM »

Ok...good time for a good old ranting..or venting

Everyone knows I love the Girls to pieces, but not sure I am willing to go thru what I did yesterday coming home again!

I soooooooo hope Southwest gets to the North someday!

I will never, EVER, do a mulit-carrier plane change at O'Hare again...NEVER, NEVER..NEVER!!

Flight from St. Paul was suppose to be at 11:30am....well we back up...and smoke is coming from the left engine (side I am on)...then we sit for about 15 mins, then the captain comes on saying they are having a electrical problems and they are pulling up to the gate to have a mechanic look at it....great... I am glad it was caught in time, but the problem is I have a connecting flight. See this was a United plane, and my connecting flight was with American Airlines in Chicago.  So then they finally tell us to get off the plane, and then they tell us we will be switching planes. I am told that I should be able to catch my other flight in plenty of time...except when we land, I am at terminal 1 and I need terminal 3...its like a 2 mile distance!! and O'hare is a nightmare Shocked Shocked Shocked,

oh..<pulls up soap box> PLEASE...the moving sidewalks are NOT RIDES!!!! They are so people can get thru the long terminals faster! If you want a ride, go to Disney! <steps off Soap box>

All I can say is when I landed in Columbus, and saw one of my beloved Southwest planes sitting there, I so much wanted to go up to it and hug and kiss it  Smiley Smiley

I will only go thru that nightmare....for one reason and it has to be 100% guaranteed  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

oh...and why do I feel like Elmer Fudd after THAT wascally wabbit??? Wink Cheesy

lintje

OMG!!!!!

« Reply #2604 on: November 18, 2007, 05:52AM »

i normally never wear dresses only to the promm i went and this year i have to look for another dress for my promm :p im not a dress girl :p

whaaa hungry....... im eating bread with peanut butter  Grin with hot anise milk Cheesy because im cold.

I have so much homework to do that i probably wont be living in the CHATROOM today i know thats shocking for the people in there becuase im always there.

linde

scott thanx Cheesy
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2605 on: November 18, 2007, 08:17AM »

Glad Ive never had a problem like that Mel, at least since I got to old to fly on my dad's passes. 

Sara
fishloveslisa

« Reply #2606 on: November 18, 2007, 09:22AM »

I want to ride on a plane... the only time i was ever in one was when i was like 2 weeks old and we were flying home from California after i was born.
Maybe i'll just have to get a flight for a concert... Grin Grin

I like to try on dresses... i just can't stand them after about half an hour. Cheesy

Ahh you see to be random takes the skill of a onion named peter who can be a pineapple when the sun is south in the October peanut, it's simple really when you turn a grape into the onion faced cucumber.
Aaaaah, but any good random speaker knows that Peterified onions sneeze when they see peanuts, especially of the October variety.  A pineapple can also be a grape when faced with the said sneezing onions.  The cucumbers just dance.
... you two should write a book about this.
And it took me like 5 minutes to understand Peterified. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
But i got it! Grin

I think i want to watch "The Secret Garden" It's such a beautiful movie... but an even better book. Anyway...

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2607 on: November 18, 2007, 11:19AM »

... you two should write a book about this.
And it took me like 5 minutes to understand Peterified. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
But i got it! Grin
Grin  Maybe we should.

That's what I was thinking...did Peterified look like petrified to you? Cheesy

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
CelticWomanFan

JESUS #1 ~Psalm 14:1 KJV - Don't be the fool!~

« Reply #2608 on: November 18, 2007, 11:36AM »

God is GREAT and he has a sense of humor!! Cheesy

READ ME!

"Everyone has a photographic memory. Some of us just don't have any film."

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2609 on: November 18, 2007, 11:42AM »

Yes He is, and yes He does. Cheesy

Love the line underneath your banner, CWF....but them voices tell me things, too. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: