Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 1000   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT)  (Read 2088479 times)
doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #3090 on: December 19, 2007, 05:44PM »

A Merry Christmas to you all,

I just needed to say that because I won't be online again before after christmas I think.
Tomorrow I'll go home to see my family and I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll also miss all of you a lot.
 *hugs everyone*

Have a merry Christmas!!!

Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #3091 on: December 20, 2007, 08:57AM »

2000!!! Congrats*hug* SmileySmileySmiley

Meeeeeerrryyy Christmas, ho ho ho!

(at school, snuck in again)

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
lintje

OMG!!!!!

« Reply #3092 on: December 20, 2007, 10:16AM »

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
in half an hour i'll be leaving to go to see a RIVERDANCE show in AMSTERDAM  Grin Grin Grin
i'm so excited that i couldn't even study for the last test of tommorow but it's okay my test will start at 11 tommorow so i will study tommorow morning Cheesy

whaaa so excited  Grin Grin

scott thanx Cheesy
Jon S
« Reply #3093 on: December 20, 2007, 10:31AM »

All this talk about computer games, just makes me want to play Oblivion a little, maybe I'm just gonna do that... Wink

I've just found this thread. COMPUTER GAMES! I love em! And yes Oblivion is on of the best. But at the moment I've just got Mass Effect which is brilliant!  Smiley
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #3094 on: December 20, 2007, 02:29PM »

My brother and I just installed Oscuro's Overhaul, and we're rolling in moolah. Cheesy

poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #3095 on: December 20, 2007, 02:32PM »

Yay for Linde! Have fun!! Cheesy
EDIT: Darn, my 2000th post. Undecided

Welcome to the Roadie club. 
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3096 on: December 20, 2007, 02:33PM »

When do I get my license? Cheesy

poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #3097 on: December 20, 2007, 02:33PM »

When you remember all your names.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3098 on: December 20, 2007, 02:35PM »

When do I get my license? Cheesy
As near as we can figure, you're actually ten different people with about 200 posts each.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3099 on: December 20, 2007, 02:36PM »

BUSTED! Sad

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #3100 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19PM »

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh and.....

Well, mad or not, this community is a home to some really neat characters. Grin

OK, this being the random thread, here's a random request for Rich: Please relay to me the official story how this "tad biased" business started (I have thus far only heard the story in bits & pieces). Thanks! Smiley Cool

Since we seem to have gone off topic again(or on topic, if you will) I'll relay the tale for him.

It was a while back on Lisa's forum, and Rich had made some comment about Lisa being the best.  Dang, I wish we had that post back.  She replied with the now famous words, "Rich I think you are just a tad biased! Tongue "  And I believe she did have that smiley in there.  I thought that was cute.  Rich responded that was like saying there's a smidgen of water in the ocean.(Or was it a few drops?  I can't seem to picture Rich saying smidgen.)

She created a monster. Roll Eyes  Just look at the avatar for your evidence.

Now with my luck, he's PMed you already. Cheesy

Tada.

By the way, is this suddenly the Flip thread? Roll Eyes

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3101 on: December 20, 2007, 03:36PM »

By the way, is this suddenly the Flip thread? Roll Eyes
Well, it's the IRT, so anything goes.   Grin

FaFo - you captured the history of "Tad the Biased" quite well.  I'll just fill in a detail or two.

In one of my posts on her forum, I asked Lisa if she had been in Riverdance when I saw the show here in Jacksonville several years ago.  She replied that yes, she had indeed been in the cast at that time.  I responded, "No wonder it was so good!" - or words to that effect.  Lisa came back with, "Rich, I think you're a tad biased."  And yes, FaFo, I did tell her that was like saying there's a smidgen of water in the Atlantic Ocean.  Somehow, during the whole WPB experience, "tad biased" morphed into "Prince Tad the Biased."  And the rest, as they say, is history.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #3102 on: December 20, 2007, 09:10PM »

Was there a flip7??
Thistle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3103 on: December 20, 2007, 09:11PM »

Thanks, Rich & Phapheaux, for relaying the story! Smiley Cool (I must admit that I missed the chance to see the original posts, having discovered LKDO a bit late Sad ...but interestingly, just in time to discover a version of the Celtic Woman Phrase Game being played there! Cool Wink Cool )

...Now, what's all this about a Flip thread? As in one that's Flip-bent on spreading Flipness across the Flipmosphere? Grin Wink Cool

"Listen, my child," you say to me;
"I am the voice of your history!"
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #3104 on: December 20, 2007, 09:17PM »

actually Flip8 only lasted acouple of months.  Itis the rest of us that bring his original name up.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 1000   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: