Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex's amazing present to all of us.  (Read 4402 times)
Celtic Eagle

« on: June 22, 2009, 04:10PM »

Alex's amazing present to all of us is grand and unique. The Cleveland show is the first time I have ever heard her sing. She was stupendous and beautiful. Her voice is angelic and loving. Alex I believe is committed to her faith in GOD and family. Every time she sings you can see that in her. Alex brings her own unique gift to CW and to all of us. Alex is one of those ladies that when you see her you know that everything she says and sings is coming right from her heart. Alex is sweet and caring. She is a great edition to CW. I hope one day to meet this lovely woman who is so angelic and kind hearted and a beautiful woman!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 04:29PM »

I couldn`t agree with you more CE. I first heard the Lovely Alex(I ALWAYS call her that..it`s just a natural thing with me for some reason) four months ago on stage and was totally in AWE of that incredibally SWEET ,SWEET voice. She sent chills through me.She is a Wonderful addition to CW and I hope she does her own CD some day.Like you, I would love to have the honor of meeting Alex someday just to thank her and let her know how wonderful she is.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 07:16PM »

I have been very lucky to have met Alex several times in Meet & Greets. I can tell you that she is even more beautful close up and extremely gracious! She has definitely fit in with the rest of the girls onstage and it's very obvious that she sings from her heart and soul.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:34PM »

Alex is also really darn funny. She can laugh at herself or at other amusing things without self-consciousness. It's refreshing.

Chris

binti

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 08:28PM »

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Alex at a couple of M&G.  I met her for the second time this tour on a Saturday night in Orlando and the next evening, saw her leaving by the stage door after the Tampa concert.  She called me by name which just about blew me away.  And, I got a hug from her.  She is so gracious and beautiful in spirit, as well as having that incredible voice.  She is definitely a wonderful Celtic Woman.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
BigDave

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 06:52AM »

I was blown away the first time I saw her perform in Manchester NH near the start of the tour.  Since then I've only been more impressed @ the other concerts I've attended. I'm not sure what I'd do if I ever got to meet her, probably forget my own name.  Embarrassed   It sounds like an amazing experience from what everyone has mentioned.  Maybe I'll get lucky and bump into her @ red rocks.  Cool
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 10:12AM »

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Alex at a couple of M&G.  I met her for the second time this tour on a Saturday night in Orlando and the next evening, saw her leaving by the stage door after the Tampa concert.  She called me by name which just about blew me away.  And, I got a hug from her.  She is so gracious and beautiful in spirit, as well as having that incredible voice.  She is definitely a wonderful Celtic Woman.

It never ceases to amaze me that they girls can remember anyone's name with all the people they meet!! But, they do and it makes you feel so special when they greet you by name. And then, to get a hug!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 12:09PM »

Alex is amazing and is a great addition to the group and look forward to seeing her again and getting the CD and DVD of there next performance at the end of the month.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
HeyIt'sNick
Total Fanatic

Hiya fellas.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 01:30PM »

Yes, she is certainly gifted and is sharing her gift with us...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: