Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update to Deirdre's Diary 06 April 2007  (Read 7757 times)
Celtic Jenny
« on: April 06, 2007, 08:56AM »

To view her complete diary link to: http://www.deirdreshannon.net/diary.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well having finished up touring in the US, there are some outstanding things I have to comment on. First and foremost, I'd like to mention a few special people. There is a lovely lady called Ennica who attended both Charleston WV Symphony concerts last month. I have to say that she really is a ray of sunshine as her alias 'Sunbeam' alludes to! George accompanied her at one of the concerts and he is wonderful – I nearly dropped when he told me how many hours he had travelled to be there! Thank you both. To Dale, I have to say a big thanks for your bright ideas and support. To Linda, Gary, Daniel, Madeleine, Tony, Tom and and last but by no means least, Mark - a great big thanks to you all for coming to see me.

Having seen some awesome sights over the last week – the rocks, mountains & canyons of Utah, and the massive dairy and potato farmlands of Idaho and glorious rolling countryside in between, I feel injected with the energy of all this natural beauty, enough to propel me for the next month of touring in more northern climes!

Talk to y'all from somewhere in cold Canada next week!!

Deirdre

Sunbeam

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 01:20PM »

To view her complete diary link to: http://www.deirdreshannon.net/diary.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a lovely lady called Ennica who attended both Charleston WV Symphony concerts last month. I have to say that she really is a ray of sunshine as her alias 'Sunbeam' alludes to!
Deirdre

God bless her sweet soul!  I actually attended both of the Cincinnati shows.  I understand how she could get places mixed up, considering she was travelling a LOT the week that I saw her.  Unfortunately, I've got her fooled.  I'm not that nice.  Hee, hee, hee!  No, I'm just kidding, and the feeling's mutual.  I can't wait to see her again in Dublin, Ohio, at the Irish Festival there in August.  I'm actually already counting the days. 

I'm weird, and I know it.

Ennica
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 01:53PM »

Ennica, if you're weird, there's a serious shortage of weird people in this world.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Sunbeam

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 03:37PM »

Ah, but Rich, I just look normal.  I think we're all weird in some way.  Mine's just not visible on the surface.    Roll Eyes  You'll see.  Grin
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 03:40PM »

We're all "weird" in some way or another Ennica!   I've given up trying to define normal... I don't think there is a definition for it really.   Besides, that would make life boring!  I prefer the adventure of an ecclectic life!  Much more interesting!!!

Love, Jenny xx
Rianne

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 11:05PM »

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!"
- Frances Owens (Practical Magic)

in other words, normal is boring!  Wink

Luv,

Rianne

P.S.: 46 days to Dundalk....... 134 days to Amsterdam and Bloemendaal...... 291 days to the next Dutch tour...... But who's counting??  Grin
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:39PM by Rianne » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: