Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Christmas Celebration  (Read 13923 times)
jsharp

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 12:15AM »

I actually kind of enjoy the fact that "O Holy Night" wasn't included in the ANJ DVD. While I adore the DVD, I got a very pleasent surprise a few days ago when I woke up, checked the forum, and found the link to the video! It was an absolutely wonderful start to my day, and it was nice to see something new from the girls!

True. New stuff! Beautiful stuff!!! Yay.

But I still want a HQ version.

“You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” - Anne Lamott

fishloveslisa

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 12:30AM »

When the ladies sing "Fall on your knees, oh hear the angel voices" I get chills.  The sheer power and beauty of their voices amazes me.
Agreed. That song gets me every time. Just how Lisa's voice... does that...
I love "Christmas Pipes," too!! I was actually singing it aloud (bless the people that couldnt hear the Girls singing it but put up with me) in public the other day and got some funny looks, but i didnt mind. I love that song and i'll sing it whenever i want.  Grin Grin
Also, i never had really liked "The Christmas Song" but when i heard it sung by Lisa i melted. I love the power she puts behind it when she sings "...to see of reindeer really know how to fly, so i'm offerinng this simple phrase..." and if i'm correct there is a key change there...? Anyway i love key changes.
Time to go listen to the Christmas album again...  Wink Cheesy

logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 09:58AM »

I don't have this one yet,but after reading these posts,I'll be sure to obtain one!

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 02:29PM »

As you all know, soon we'll have every one of these amazing songs, plus a couple new ones, on dvd to watch!!!  Less than a week away now!! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 02:40PM »

And you will completely forget about the YouTube O' Holy Night version Cheesy

Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 11:49AM »

Three Woohoo's for YouTube people! Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin