Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many CW Shows Have You Attended?  (Read 122435 times)
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2007, 07:02PM »

I was able to see them twice this year..

May 22   SLC

June 29 Red Rocks

I am looking forward to 2008 and hopefully I get to meet some of them. SmileySmiley
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2007, 07:03PM »

7 so far.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Edgeman

Something something something darkside...

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2007, 11:16PM »

Twice, Salt Lake City, and Red Rocks.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:17PM by Edgeman » Logged

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2007, 06:16PM »

Four shows this Tour:

03/11/07 Mohegan Sun - Uncasville, CT
03/25/07 TPAC - Nashville, TN
03/30/07 Progress Energy Center - Raleigh, NC - (Orchestra Pit - Left Front - Row A - Seat 1 - Dead center to the stage - four feet from the stage. This was literally the best seat in the house)
03/31/07 Progress Energy Center - Raleigh, NC - (Orchestra Pit - Left Front - Row B - Seat 1 - Dead center to the stage - six feet from the stage. Close to literally the best seat in the house)

Raleigh, both nights, were the best seats of ANY concert I've ever attended and thankfully they were for Celtic Woman!

Peace to all on God's green earth ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2007, 07:22PM »

A total of 3:

Philadelphia ( Academy of Music)
Radio City Music Hall ( the night of the snow storm!)
Memphis ( Orpheum Theatre,June 1)

Each concert just got better and better - if that's possible. If I would have known about Celtic Woman prior to my channel surfing this past December, I am sure my concert total would be way up and my bank account way down!!

Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2007, 07:56PM »

Just 1. April 14, 2007, Louisville, Kentucky

adam

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2007, 09:41PM »

Sadly I've been to only one....Memphis, June 1
george

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 04:33PM »

I have been very lucky.   
I was in Minneapolis in 2005 for 2 shows. 
In 2006 I was in Toronto, Spokane, Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver.   
In 2007 I was in NYC for 2 where I was also lucky to see them at the Barnes & Noble signing.   

The best part of all the shows was the opportunity to meet folks from the forum.   As much as I like to see the girls perform,  the deciding factor now as to whether or not I go to any more shows are the gatherings of fans.   For me it is as much about meeting and spending time with fans as it is about the show.    My wish is that the girls will continue successfully to make it to a 5 year anniversary tour so that we as a fan group can plan a special 5th anniversary gathering/convention.    That would be something if we could create a special convention where all fans can have an opportunity to gather and maybe even have a special guest appearance by the girls.   Luckily something like that is still a few year away but is something perhaps to think about.    In the mean time more and more folks seem to be planning gatherings for various shows, such as the current Ft Myers show.   I can still fondly remember the first great public gathering in Toronto.    I hope there are many more such gatherings, and that stories and photo's can be shared from each.

Smiley George Smiley

Shooting Star (www.orlafan.com)
a fan website for Irish recording artist
Orla Fallon
epicwolf

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2007, 04:52PM »

zero!   Cry    Nobody wants to go with me

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2007, 05:53PM »

uh...I am not saying and I am not counting anymore  Grin

It's not about quanity, but QUALITY.

Quality of the music
Quality of spending time listening to the girls and all of the CW group live
Quality of the friends I have had the priviledge of not only attending shows with, but some of who have become good friends.

Being able to share in others joy of watching CW in concert is just priceless.

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2007, 06:36PM »

The best part of all the shows was the opportunity to meet folks from the forum.   As much as I like to see the girls perform,  the deciding factor now as to whether or not I go to any more shows are the gatherings of fans.   For me it is as much about meeting and spending time with fans as it is about the show.    My wish is that the girls will continue successfully to make it to a 5 year anniversary tour so that we as a fan group can plan a special 5th anniversary gathering/convention.    That would be something if we could create a special convention where all fans can have an opportunity to gather and maybe even have a special guest appearance by the girls. 

Smiley George Smiley

George,
I like the way you think!  A definite highlight of my Red Rocks experience was meeting forum people.  A CW show is incredible no matter what...but being able to share it with other people who "get it" is so fun!  Maybe CW Management will be reading this thread  Wink

Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
melle mel

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2007, 08:52PM »

Only one - Seattle, May 12 - and hopefully many more to come.  Smiley
THE SPAZINATOR!=)
Total Fanatic

focus on the present........enjoy it

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2007, 09:52AM »

i have only been to one, but will be going to MEavs 12/14/07 and hopefully Hayley's in Belfast next year. i hope Hayley counts.

Tori

Kristen
xxx
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2007, 09:56AM »

I have been to two CW shows now.

Charlotte (Spring '07)
Charlotte (Fall '07)

And maybe Greensboro for Feb 26th, 2008

Thanks Lindsey
Dwight

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2007, 10:37AM »

Of coursae Haywee counts Tori   Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

i have only been to one, but will be going to MEavs 12/14/07 and hopefully Hayley's in Belfast next year. i hope Hayley counts.

Tori

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: