Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many CW Shows Have You Attended?  (Read 120510 times)
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #210 on: November 09, 2009, 07:43PM »

1 Sad but it was amazing!!

Syracuse NY- October 27th Smiley Smiley

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2009, 05:50PM »

1. Radio City 2009.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2009, 05:52PM »

1 Sad but it was amazing!!

Syracuse NY- October 27th Smiley Smiley

O/T:  That was two days after my second concert!!!!!  One heck of an amazing tour, I must say!  I loved it!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2009, 11:25PM »

It was fun reading back through this thread to old posts. Emily at 0 shows. MrPeabody at only 2, with a promise to go to a LOT more! Man you really make good on your promises dont you!  Cheesy

I thought I posted here in this thread before, but couldnt find myself.  Undecided  oh well, just have to post again.

2007   Pittsburgh

2008   Pittsburgh  M&G Orla and Lynn   was also St Patrick's Day show

2009   Pittsburgh  M&G Lisa and Lynn    also attended second show the following night, with no M&G

2009   Akron        M&G Lisa and Lynn     AlexFest

2009   Toledo      M&G  Lisa and Alex

So my score stands at 6 shows, with 4 of them M&Gs

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Jason

« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2009, 11:39PM »

Whoa.. ^ met Lynn 3 out of 4 times.. I'm jealous! Cheesy

One show for me. Tongue

MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2009, 01:38AM »

It was fun reading back through this thread to old posts. Emily at 0 shows. MrPeabody at only 2, with a promise to go to a LOT more! Man you really make good on your promises don't you!  Cheesy

After the four shows here in the southwest my final count will be 48.  If I add in the two Orla shows coming up then I'll be at a nice round 50!  Smiley

Mike

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2009, 09:06AM »

It was fun reading back through this thread to old posts. Emily at 0 shows. MrPeabody at only 2, with a promise to go to a LOT more! Man you really make good on your promises don't you!  Cheesy

After the four shows here in the southwest my final count will be 48.  If I add in the two Orla shows coming up then I'll be at a nice round 50!  Smiley

I was waiting for you to check in here Mike. I know you are WAY up there in the number of CW concerts seen. Your count blows my 22 times away. But I'm a little surprised to see so many here with only 1 or 2 or 3 or 6 CW concerts attended. Only because, I would have guessed a lot more than that, for most people here. I mentioned (in my previous post here) that I know there are others here with far more than my 22 times. You Mike, are one of them.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2009, 12:58PM »

Well, I've only been to 2 shows, but they were this past June and in October.  Only reason I haven't been to more is because I just became a fan in June!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2009, 01:05PM »

A lot of the smaller number of shows is probably because of a lot of new fans on the forum.  I bet we'll see those counts get higher as time goes on, lol!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2009, 01:07PM »

A lot of the smaller number of shows is probably because of a lot of new fans on the forum.  I bet we'll see those counts get higher as time goes on, lol!

Definitely will be seeing that number increase for me soon!  I cannot wait to see CW on their new tour next year!  I am a fan for LIFE!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2009, 03:09PM »

But I'm a little surprised to see so many here with only 1 or 2 or 3 or 6 CW concerts attended. Only because, I would have guessed a lot more than that, for most people here.

I think there are several reasons...

Well, I've only been to 2 shows, but they were this past June and in October.  Only reason I haven't been to more is because I just became a fan in June!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yes many people are new fans. The number of show attendees is certain to increase a lot in the future.

Also, some people may have thought they already answered this thread. I could have sworn I did before, but dont see it. Anyway I know we had a similar discussion before., maybe it was off topic though, or on another CW related forum.

Some people may not wish to answer this. Could be for a few reasons First, what if their boss reads it and says "ah-HA! Smith said he was sick in the hospital for a week last year, but now blogs that he attended something called ForumFest in Chicago!" Or, "IF my wife finds out I was in NY for CW instead of work, my but is gonna be toast!" Also, some people may be a bit ashamed to actually answer. Once its in writing, its there in black & white, and some people may realize they may have an addiction issue. Best for some to just say "oh I dnt know, a few here and there" rather than "I paid $ x,000 of dollars to attend 2 dozen shows in 2009"  Music can be an addiction, good writing on this can be found in the book "This is your brain on music" by daniel levitan. Music can be very good for people too. Music therapy is very effective. So I am not being a dime store Dr Phil and judging people wrong for attending concerts, (and Lord knows I would make Dr Phil pull whats left of his hair out  Cheesy  ) .  For some people, attending CW shows and listening to CW music is the best thing they can do. And for those who say its wrong, I also remind them that there are many many far worse things people do, and music, with its good ponts, is better than other addicitons like drugs, gambling, etc. 

Also, some people just dont talk on forums. I think some people here might wish I was one of those types.  Shocked   

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2009, 03:12PM »

That's what I was thinking Jeanine. I'm sure, after the all-new 2010 Songs From The Heart Tour kicks off, we'll see these numbers go up for many here. Either way, enjoy the CW concerts you have been to and the ones coming up.  Smiley

... Bill

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2009, 03:33PM »

Wow, the last time I replied in this thread I'd only been to 1 show.  I can say I've been to a few more since then.  I don't count the shows any more because it's not just about the shows.  Yes I love going to see the show, but I love getting to see friends and visiting places just as much.  It's about the whole experience of the trip. 

I think I'd rather count how many friends I've made, cause it's a lot more than the number of shows I've been to.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
gcerny12

« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2009, 10:30AM »

I have been a fan of CW for a couple three years now and just recently attended my first show in Lubbock. Things being what they are it may be likely that it might be the only one I get to attend. Who knows. It is a caretaker situation with my Grandmother. I am at a loss for help in this situation because most of the rest of our family is out of state. And the ones in state just can't seem to find the time to help. So it is all on me. But that is ok. It was a real honor for me to be able to attend the show because of what I took home with me: a little piece of joy and a soothed soul.

My alter-ego when not listening to or watching CW. 
By Joe Palomine
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2009, 10:45AM »

I have been a fan of CW for a couple three years now and just recently attended my first show in Lubbock. Things being what they are it may be likely that it might be the only one I get to attend. Who knows. It is a caretaker situation with my Grandmother. I am at a loss for help in this situation because most of the rest of our family is out of state. And the ones in state just can't seem to find the time to help. So it is all on me. But that is ok. It was a real honor for me to be able to attend the show because of what I took home with me: a little piece of joy and a soothed soul.

I think your post has a lot more meaning than just ... how many shows one has been to. I salute you.

... Bill

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: