Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Meav Rave  (Read 11478 times)
Flaming Fiddle Films

Have camera, will travel

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 09:14PM »

4. Um, I can't think of when Meav would say Yeow!  Help me out here bud.

Great job, John!

Trust me, bud, I was the last person on earth to ever expect the Meavnificent One to go hurling "Yeeoww's" at us poor, unsuspecting minions, but she did. Twice, in fact. The major "Yeeoow," which to my listening ear sounded like something a fiesty lioness might make, occurred during one of the instrumental breaks during the song (shortly before the key change.) The other, a softer, subtler, more kittenish rendition, occurred a little earlier on, but I can't quite remember when. You will forgive my foggy memory. I still haven't quite recovered.

I'd give my left arm to have seen/heard it in person.  Thanks again for your rave. 

"We're always happy. Life's for livin, yeah that's our philosophy."
Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 10:51PM »

I wish I could have made it to a concert during this tour. I was not able to travel far because of classes and when they came to Cleveland Hayley was there not Meav. I enjoyed reading the rave... thanks
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 07:47AM »

Great Reveiw John.  Grin I had the pleasure of being front row in Atlanta. Meav was great! She was fun, flirty, and she was having a great time Grin All were great

kathleen

Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 10:32AM »

OMG Thanks for the review, but now I think I'll die if I don't 'have' Méav when I'm gonna see them! God, I've been totally Méaved every since the Helix DVD, but now I just gotta see her! Nothing wrong with Hayley, but Méav is Méav, and Méav is awesome/sexy/elegant etc, etc...

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 11:41AM »

Wait until you see her in the Christmas show. Let it Snow..is gonna blow your socks off! Grin

<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 12:12PM »

Wait until you see her in the Christmas show. Let it Snow..is gonna blow your socks off! Grin

I know!!! I can't wait Kathleen!!! Cheesy

<3 Lauren

<3
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 01:12PM »

John, glad you were able to recoup finally to give us a Meavoulus Review.

Yes, Meav was very much in tune that night. Maybe it was the fact I was in the company of so many CW fans, but just was a great time. Me and Lauren really had a blast.

As for the Let it Snow...oh..yea...I really hope they show some great close ups of Meav. Cheesy

JEdwards
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 08:48PM »

As for the Let it Snow...oh..yea...I really hope they show some great close ups of Meav. Cheesy

All I can say is: Bring it on!! Tongue  Grin
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 09:13AM »

Yes, Meav was very much in tune that night. Maybe it was the fact I was in the company of so many CW fans, but just was a great time. Me and Lauren really had a blast.

We did have a blast! and I am hoping for some close-ups of Méav as well! Thanks Mel!

<3 Lauren

<3
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: