Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Night to Remember: Ggunsailor's Red Rocks 7/1/09 Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17032 times)
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 07:42PM »

Wonderful review!! I was glad to meet both of you- but it was waaaay to brief a meeting!  Maybe another concert, soon!  Maybe we will have more time to visit. I'm glad you had a great time and thank you for making the show replay in my mind once again!!

Gary
Indeed we shall, Gary. Smiley
Wow that's a great review! I almost felt like I was there Cheesy
Ah, thanks. Smiley
Awesome review, Gaby!  Thanks for sharing!

You're Welcome, Grin
*nod* Great review.  Smiley
I did my best; thanks!  Grin
Great review, Gaby!
Thanks, Kelli! Smiley
A wonderful review, Gaby! How do you, Kelli, and Mel remember all that stuff?? LOL

Zee
I have no idea, Zee. I guess I remember details like that. Thanks! Smiley
Terrific review.  I am speechless!  Shocked  R.
Speechless is good. Grin
that was wonderful!

i can picture your jeans with the ticket stub hanging out! Great descriptions of a great night! Grin
I'm a writer; we're prone to great descriptions. Cheesy Thanks! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 08:06PM by Ggunsailor » Logged

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
barbeaver

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 08:33PM »

What a wonderful review of CW at Red Rocks!  It brought back great memories of the shows I attended this year. I hope to make it to Red Rocks next time the girls play there. Thanks for sharing your insights and awesome enthusiasm. I think those of us who are true Celtic Woman fans really understand how much love and admiration we have for them and how much we appreciate their awesome talents and the beautiful spirit they carry with them.

Thanks again for sharing,
barbeaver

EMERALD GEMS
AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 09:53PM »

WOW! That was an amazing review!!  Grin  I felt like I was re-living my concert in June as I was reading it!

I wish I could write like that...my worst class is English  Undecided

.-Amanda-.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 02:25AM »

Shocked  wow...gungsailor...you just blew me away with that review....it wasn't my FIRST concert, but may as well have been, each song was a gem to behold on that stage with that fantastic sound....and the thunder and lightning sure added to it..
Alex said in the M & G that the instruments were getting wet..I am so sorry they had to skip the fab wind up numbers, but that was mother nature who sometimes is very active in COLORado in the summer time...You have a way with words to bring those songs to life and to describe the girls, Ray and Nicky so dearly is surely a gift of yours...thank you again for sharing your incredible powers of details and cinematic scene setting for those who were not present....I was happy to meet both you and your sister at the PRE=Party..in the visitor's center...that was a ball...soo good to put forum names with faces...

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 07:53PM »

Shocked  wow...gungsailor...you just blew me away with that review....it wasn't my FIRST concert, but may as well have been, each song was a gem to behold on that stage with that fantastic sound....and the thunder and lightning sure added to it..
Alex said in the M & G that the instruments were getting wet..I am so sorry they had to skip the fab wind up numbers, but that was mother nature who sometimes is very active in COLORado in the summer time...You have a way with words to bring those songs to life and to describe the girls, Ray and Nicky so dearly is surely a gift of yours...thank you again for sharing your incredible powers of details and cinematic scene setting for those who were not present....I was happy to meet both you and your sister at the PRE=Party..in the visitor's center...that was a ball...soo good to put forum names with faces...

shankdee

I totally agree, shankedee. It was great to finally meet you face to face. Smiley

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 11:51PM »

What a wonderful review of CW at Red Rocks!  It brought back great memories of the shows I attended this year. I hope to make it to Red Rocks next time the girls play there. Thanks for sharing your insights and awesome enthusiasm. I think those of us who are true Celtic Woman fans really understand how much love and admiration we have for them and how much we appreciate their awesome talents and the beautiful spirit they carry with them.

Thanks again for sharing,
barbeaver
Thanks for reading it. Smiley

WOW! That was an amazing review!!  Grin  I felt like I was re-living my concert in June as I was reading it!

I wish I could write like that...my worst class is English  Undecided
Thanks, Amanda; glad you enjoyed it. Grin
As for English, keep working at it. Smiley

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 12:12AM »

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Well, looking back at this review, many things come to mind.
One of them would be "I can't believe I finally got to see Celtic Woman live; I actually saw them!" Now I understand why seeing them live is an experience in itself. It is an uplifting experience full of laughter, fun, and amazing music. At times when you watch them, you can actually see their emotions and feel what our girls feel each time they're out onstage.
I also think of seeing this with my family, especially Chris and Alyssa; without Alyssa, I wouldn't even be on the forum in the first place. She was the one who introduced me to Celtic Woman, and I know for a fact that she had as much fun as I did.  Grin
But of course, I can't forget that I finally got to meet people I'd only had contact with online, such as shankdee and Scott, cool2it and Kelli.
I now eagerly await when I can see them next.
Thank you all for reading. Smiley

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 12:27AM »

Cheesy Well, Gungsailor, I believe that we are all with you in eagerly awaiting the NEXT time we can experience the C W Ltd show live...with all their laughter and expressions and beautiful songs. Although we were not able to attend PowersCourt
we were all there in spirit and I hope they could feel it, and from what I have read so far there is a great spirit there that prevailed throughout the angel's falling tears...{rain}  What is so fortunate about you girls is that your FAMILy loves C W
when you want to gush, or express yourself, you are not met with the raised eyebrows...your family enjoys C W also! ! !
So, really be thankful for this....as it is a PLUS..in your life..many, many people are the only ones in their family settings to
be so captivated by the girls. and the show..fortunately, that is not your case...Red Rocks is so unforgettable for us and
your review helps it to remain with us...until we get to see them again...

shankdee

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2009, 09:32PM »

Cheesy Well, Gungsailor, I believe that we are all with you in eagerly awaiting the NEXT time we can experience the C W Ltd show live...with all their laughter and expressions and beautiful songs. Although we were not able to attend PowersCourt
we were all there in spirit and I hope they could feel it, and from what I have read so far there is a great spirit there that prevailed throughout the angel's falling tears...{rain}  What is so fortunate about you girls is that your FAMILy loves C W
when you want to gush, or express yourself, you are not met with the raised eyebrows...your family enjoys C W also! ! !
So, really be thankful for this....as it is a PLUS..in your life..many, many people are the only ones in their family settings to
be so captivated by the girls. and the show..fortunately, that is not your case...Red Rocks is so unforgettable for us and
your review helps it to remain with us...until we get to see them again...

shankdee
Awww, you're making me blush  Embarrassed  Grin

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 02:49AM »

Smiley Well, I do tend to carry on so  when it comes to C W..I keep thinking I will slack off, or wind down, or become Jaded
but that doesn't seem to be happening...I am playing their songs on my cell phone, writing about them on my F B and
scheming and planning about buying some more albums to give as gifts. I also would love to attend Meav's Carnegie Hall
presentation. Things like this are goals in my life...as was Red Rocks and Tulsa.....Goal oriented people are pretty
focused on getting what they want, so we'll see what happens in the future...I hope you and your sister do well in school as it is just around the corner now!!! C W Forever...

shankdee

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 02:02PM »

For Orinoco Flow the Radio City Audience also started to cheer and for the contradoctopn we also clapped all the way through as well

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 02:36PM »

Smiley Well, I do tend to carry on so  when it comes to C W.

You're not the only one that suffers from this slight "ailment"!!  Cheesy Wink

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2009, 05:02AM »

Smiley Well, I do tend to carry on so  when it comes to C W.

You're not the only one that suffers from this slight "ailment"!!  Cheesy Wink

In that case, I am glad for the company and as someone on this FORUM said ( can't remember who) I don't suffer from OCCWD, I enjoy it...Tonight I was able to go to the song dedication thread, and one of the first one's was LISA in her white gown, with her slight baby bump so endearing, singing "The Blessing" it was like I was watching her sing it for the first time.
I was going to post it for my FACEBOOK group, but the library closed...so here I am back on the AIRFORCE side with no
FaceBook and No You Tube...I will remain, tho' and check in again as soon as I can...

NOW<....how are Gungsailor and her sis doing in College?Huh

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: