Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mairead Poster  (Read 3433 times)
beckyw

« on: July 15, 2009, 11:52AM »

Hey does anyone know where I can get a poster of Mairead.  Maybe something like the picture that is in the songbook oposite the first page of Caladonia. Or maybe its at the end of the butterfly.  Smiley

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
beckyw

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 12:30PM »

So I hear some of you are good at making posters.  Is there anyone who would make me one.  I could pay you.  Please.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
rick,

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 12:37PM »

I am a huge Mairead fan and I look for everything I can on her. As far as I know, she has no individual posters. Have you joined her forum yet? There are many fans that are very creative. If not, check it out. We would love to have you over there.

www.maireadforum.com

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
beckyw

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 12:40PM »

I'll check it out.  Thank You.

Kaneyoshi

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 02:09PM »

Here is my Máiréad picture, what I have me let making by PosterXXL. Measure is 50x 70cm / 19,7x 27,5 inches. It's not a poster, it's a pvc lightfoam panel with a  wooden frame. A poster is from this picture also possible. You need as base one picture with big resolution. This base picture has ca. 3300x4600 pixels with 300dpi.
The hint to Máiréad forum is good. There I have the link regarding this image and many big pictures from members of Celtic Woman and group pictures. From the group I have three picture in variable format. Scanning with high resolution is also a possibility.

Udo

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:39PM by Kaneyoshi » Logged

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 03:42PM »

It would seem the the Fabulous Fiddle Fairy doesn`t prefer to have her image on posters and t-shirts so you`re not likely to find anything of an "authorized "nature.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: