Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW on the Pentagon Channel  (Read 15330 times)
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 09:16AM »

Great inerview. Definatly nice to hear.

Thanks Mel!
Antiup

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 09:21AM »

That was so awesome. I ran over to the computer lab to listen to it. It took 20 min to download but it was so worth it. What a good interview to. Leave it the Navy to get things right. Tongue They are so awesome.

Thank you CW. YOU ROCK!!!!
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 11:59AM »

Here is an interview the girls did for the pentagon channel website. They discuss O America. To get the video, you must type Celtic Woman in the search bar.

http://pentagontv.feedroom.com/
GeorgeN

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 12:40PM »

I requested and received permission from Pentagon TV to offer the interview as a free download for our members.......

Thanks for the download link! Great interview!!

GeorgeN
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 01:01PM »

oopps i didn't realize someone had already posted this interview. i also posted a thread with a link to it so feel free to delete the thread if you want. Sorry  Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 02:17PM »

i also posted a thread with a link to it so feel free to delete the thread if you want. Sorry  Grin
We merged it with this one.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 02:34PM »

Very nice.  A lovely interview to follow a wonderful TV spot.  I agree with the previous posters - Lisa's comments were very touching.  Smiley

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
howard

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 03:08PM »

This is Just Wonderful!

A SALUTE to The Celtic Woman!

Best Regards,
Howard
Lisaholic

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE My Lisa-Girl!!

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 03:09PM »

WOO-HOO!!!  I just LOVE to hear interviews with OUR GIRLS!!  I'm always so tickled at their cute Irish accent!  **giggle!** 
LOL---It makes me all "giddy" to hear them speak!  Grin Cheesy  (They forever will make me think of the Lucky Charms cereal guy!  **tee-hee!**)

I also agree that Lisa's comments were very touching.  (Thanks, Lisa!)  **wink!**

Gosh...that's such a beautiful song, too.  I get ALL CHOKED UP every time I hear it--STILL!!!

But for Celtic Woman...
Oooohhhh, America DOES love you...and we DO embrace you with open arms...and we do NEEEEED you, too! 

Goodness...THE WHOLE WORLD needs a hearty dose of CELTIC WOMAN!!!  I think if everyone in this entire world could have the opportunity to truly listen to them, and their message...and SEE THEM LIVE...lives would forever be changed.  Hearts would be opened...blessings would be poured out...love and mercy and kindness would be renewed...hope and peace could be restored...and this world would be a much better place...

No matter WHO you are...or WHERE you live...Where you've BEEN...or WHAT condition your life is in right now...this group is an inspiration to us all...and reminds us not to give up..."no matter what".

...just because of a group of precious lives came together a while back to make some pretty music for one night...gosh...

I am truly amazed...and thankful, too!  **sigh**

(Can I hear an "AMEN"?!!)  **giggle!**

Cindy Smiley

Thanks, EVI~My "Lisaholic TWIN"~for the beautiful banner!  *squeeeee!!!* Grin

"Hello...My name is...Cindy...and I'm...a LISAHOLIC!"
BrianH_2009
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 03:18PM »

My love and respect for this group just continues to grow! Thank you Pentagon Channel!
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 03:21PM »

Wow thanks for the great find... Going into the military myself(Navy) the comment lisa gave at the end was very dear and it just makes me love them that much more more.

~ashley~
barbeaver

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49PM »

Thanks so much for the link.  Celtic Woman just continues to make me proud and happy to be a devoted fan.  They are so genuine and lovely.  They always say what is in their hearts.  They truly continue to be a blessing in my life.

We love you Celtic Woman,
barbeaver

EMERALD GEMS
celloSteel

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 06:13PM »

Fantastic find!

rick,

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 07:17PM »

Rich,

I wanted to get permission before I did it, but can I take your link to download to Mairead's website?

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50PM »

Rich,

I wanted to get permission before I did it, but can I take your link to download to Mairead's website?
Yes, but make sure everyone knows I'm going to remove the file in about a month.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: