Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All time favorite song?  (Read 6372 times)
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 08:05PM »

Gotta go with Orinoco Flow.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 08:06PM »

you raise me up-ANJ version

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 10:12PM »

Cheesy My 14 year old friend...he's 15 now tho...July BD    LOVEs "Orinoco FLOW"

c s

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 01:14AM »

Have to go with Orinoco Flow as my All time favorite song of the Celtic Woman.

Steven M.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Locky

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 05:10PM »

Hello everyone!  I'm new here and just couldn't keep from saying something.  How can you decide???  Everything that comes out of their mouths is pure beauty!  I love Orinoc Flow but there are lots of others that are just as beautiful.  Unfortunately, I have not heard their newer songs but I've heard they're magikal!   Grin

May the light always shine on the road before you!
Locky Wink
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 06:47PM »

Cheesy  Hi Locky....welcome to the FORUM....you will see a lot of threads like this one asking you to choose..

even to choose your favorite singer, song, duet, ensemble...etc...seems like a way we have of interacting

on the forum...Yes, it is very hard, if not impossible to narrow down favorites of anything when it comes to CW

everything they do is sensational.....simply everything...as Dan Straley...commented "there is no filler material

on their works we have purchased...everything is outstanding... so just go along with the flow and post

whatever is on your mind...you can even start a topic.....there are also POLLS on the forum...where you can

vote for this or that...even that is hard to make a choice....Just enjoy...all is good..CW Forever..

shankdee

celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 08:54PM »

Dulaman, The Voice, Orinoco Flow, Green the whole year round... ya know just to save time... ALL THE ALBUMS! AND THE SOLO STUFF AND THE ONES THEY HAVEN"T DONE YET!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 11:08PM »

I can't actually choose an alltime favorite, I'd have to put it in sections

ensamble:Orinoco Flow
Alex:True Colors
Chloe:It was Nella Fantasia, but now it's When You Believe
Lisa:The Voice (Nothing will ever replace that song) <-probably my alltime favorite
Lynn:Carolina Rua
Hayley:Scarborough Fair
Mairead:Shenandoah, and last rose fantasia. I love her fast exciting songs, but her slow songs just give me chills
Orla:Siulil a run
Meav:Dulaman

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 11:45PM »

Talia I have to agree with all your choises for my favorite songs as well. Those are the best songs for all of them together and indavidually are spot on for the girls.

Steven M.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 02:22AM »

I can't actually choose an alltime favorite, I'd have to put it in sections

ensamble:Orinoco Flow
Alex:True Colors
Chloe:It was Nella Fantasia, but now it's When You Believe
Lisa:The Voice (Nothing will ever replace that song) <-probably my alltime favorite
Lynn:Carolina Rua
Hayley:Scarborough Fair
Mairead:Shenandoah, and last rose fantasia. I love her fast exciting songs, but her slow songs just give me chills
Orla:Siulil a run
Meav:Dulaman

Talia...these songs are the Jewels in the Celtic Woman Collection...They sparkle..they shine...They make your heart sing
         they are forever in our minds.. we didn't know what beautful singing was until THESE songs..became part of us..
         ( and Shenendoah and Rose by Mairead of course..)
         .you did it !!  You get a GOLD STAR..!!!! Grin  Grin  Grin

vote for Mairead

shankdee

MaryNorth93
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 03:03AM »

The First Noël... That song is so awesome by CW  Grin Yes, I know it's a Christmas-song but I never liked the First Noel because the most arrangements are quite fast, but this slow lovely arrangement of them is beautiful and it really impressed me. Also Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring, Bach would be proud if he could hear their performance and Sing Out.. it such a happy song  Smiley

And as solo, She Moved Through The Fair... it's so mystical and haunting beautiful  Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 07:55PM »

How can you decide???  Everything that comes out of their mouths is pure beauty! 

I'm with you!  Its so hard to choose!  On every cd I have ever bought, there were at least 3 or 4 songs on an 11 song cd that I just didn't like and would skip over.  But since I've bought the CW cds, there is not 1 single song I would skip.  I don't think I could choose!  I tend to start out with The Voice, but then I think I love You Raise Me Up, but I also love Orinoco Flow, and Caledonia, and Mo Ghile Mear, and The Prayer....I basically just list every single song.  haha 

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 01:29PM »

It would be easier to name ones that arent my favorites, it would be much shorter.
and marynorth93, I agree that the First Noel is amazing, I wish it was released!

and I love She moved through the fair, it's not my alltime favorite, but it's amazing! and it's a song that dosen't get as much credit as it deserves.

Tennessee

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 06:25PM »

Group number Spanish Lady solo song has to be Isle of Isinfree!

John 20:29
GeorgeN

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 08:53PM »

Oh, this is an easy question to answer, 'cuz I change my mind every time I listen to them!

….but for right now, my favorite is Oh America.

…and that’s after listening to both Helix and ANJ today (too hot to play golf or mow the grass, so a full afternoon of CW seemed appropriate!  Grin)

GeorgeN
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: