Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our messages to every Celtic Woman lady and David Downes  (Read 11957 times)
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 10:07AM »

but I am tired of calling the guys..the rich guy, the poor guy
yeah same!

Thanks Lindsey
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 02:10PM »

Yep. We know every cast and crew member of Celtic Woman doing a better job and thanks to them. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 02:37PM »

The choir members are Kira Deegan, Helen Kelly, Roisin Dempsey, Amy Rivard, Julian Edwards, Niall McGrath, Andrew Nangle, and Sean Loftus.  (Sorry, but Helen is the only one I can identify in a photo.)

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 02:47PM »

At Red Rocks I happened to run into one of the choir ladies (I'm afraid I don't know her name, but she is one of the ones with long dark hair).  I didn't want to intrude but briefly went up to her to thank you for all that she and the other folks had done for us.  I wished her a safe trip home.  She responded that they were soooo looking forward to getting home and thanked me.  She had a fabulous accent!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 02:49PM »

Helen? Lisa Kelly's sister? Why, I think they live like a true family. Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 03:00PM »

Helen? Lisa Kelly's sister? Why, I think they live like a true family. Grin

No it wasn't Helen. Like Rich, Helen is the only one I can put a face and name together with.  But I agree, they do appear to be a family.

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 04:54PM »

Every person who was on the tour was a hard worker and I applaud each and every one of you.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 05:38PM »

Precisely. That's what's done until the break begins.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Texas Chava

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 06:25PM »

I have to throw in my two cents....Yes.kudos to all for a wonderful job.  Enjoy your time home with friends and family!   Smiley

Banner by Scott
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 10:58AM »

CW Girls,  you have all been such a blessing to each and every one of us, both as a group and as soloists.  I love you all, and hope to one day meet each of you.   God Bless you all far beyond your dreams!!

With Love,
Jeanine

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 12:00PM »

Kelli,
I believe the one with the long dark hair that you ran into at Red Rocks would be Rosin Dempsey. I have talked with her on two occassions, and got a picture of her in Louisville, and got that picture autographed in Chattanooga. I also got another picture of her in Chattanooga. She is taller than Helen, and a very sweet young lady.

I also got to meet Helen in Louisville, but didn`t think to ask her if I could take her picture. Just wasn`t  thinking I guess.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 01:30PM »

You may be right, Jim.  Do you know how to pronounce her first name?

mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 01:43PM »

kelli,
I am not sure exactly how, but if you know what a rosin bag is in baseball, I believe that is the way to pronunce it, but I  wouldn`t swear by it.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 01:48PM »

The choir members are Kira Deegan, Helen Kelly, Roisin Dempsey, Amy Rivard, Julian Edwards, Niall McGrath, Andrew Nangle, and Sean Loftus.  (Sorry, but Helen is the only one I can identify in a photo.)

Rich..I know their names lol..just like to have pics to go with it. I mean the band is easy. I just think they all deserve to have their name and photo in an area on the Official Website. To me, they are just as much a part of the group as the Girls. It's bad when your walking down the street in Boston, and you go..Oh..There is the Rich Guy.. Cheesy

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 02:08PM »

Rich..I know their names lol.
I'm sure some people didn't.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: