Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our messages to every Celtic Woman lady and David Downes  (Read 11956 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 02:30PM »

true

celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 04:49PM »

Roisin Dempsey is married to Nicky Bailey.  Her name is pronounced Ro sheen.  (Long o and ee as in keep).  I had her repeat it for me a few times to make sure I got it right.  I hope I did.

Andi

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 06:59PM »

Roisin Dempsey is married to Nicky Bailey.  Her name is pronounced Ro sheen.  (Long o and ee as in keep).  I had her repeat it for me a few times to make sure I got it right.  I hope I did.

Andi

Seriously!  That's so cool that there is another "real" family on the road together!  Thank you for help with her name pronounciation.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 07:33PM »

Kelli,
Your very welcome. Roisin was very sweet when I talked to her.  And Nickey is really nice.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 02:40AM »

Kelli,
Your very welcome. Roisin was very sweet when I talked to her.  And Nickey is really nice.

Having everyone be so nice just seems to be the Celtic Woman theme.  Is it any wonder we love them so?

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
kat
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2009, 03:01PM »

I have 1 thing to say thank you for all the beautifull music that you have brought so farand may you bring a lots more.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 09:36AM »

Hope all of you performers stay strong and healthy in your up-coming tour. We can't wait until you get to Red Rocks in Colorado and we already have tickets!! I hope our cold freezing winter weather has subsided a bit since you will be starting out in St. Paul, I believe!
Bring on the "Isle of Hope" tour! ! !
Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
kat
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2009, 04:33PM »

Hi everyone
Just 1 thing for me to Keep on rocking
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: