Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of curiosity(I certainly have oodles of it)  (Read 8803 times)
Jwad

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 07:33PM »

Sometimes "The Call" gets me a little choked up..lol.  But, for certain, the first time I heard "The Deer's Cry" off of Lisa's CD, I DID cry!!  It's such a GREAT song!!

Thanks to Western_Rose for the fantastic banners!!! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 12:28PM »

I have NEVER had a group that could make me cry.  I have never gotten so emotional with music before! Its ridiculous!  I've probably cried more in the past two months than I have cried in my entire life!!!  I don't know what it is.  Most of the time its just the fact that I love the music so much, so it makes me bawl.  Other times its hearing the songs they sang at my very first concert (which was in June. haha), which makes me happy and sad at the same time! 

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 03:21PM »

Totally!!!  Yes!!!  When I went to see them in concert, I CRIED MY EYES OUT!!!  I knew I would so I asked my grandfather to bring a handkerchief just in case I needed it lol.

CWPride

LYNN AND LISA ROX MY SOX!!!! :)

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 11:29AM »

HEHEHE

I will just jump around the room whooping and cheering and driving the family crazy!

Haha!!! That will be me as well!!! My whole family is not gonna wanna be around me. I'll be like jumpimg of the walls!!!
 I've down with the past tv specials and know I will do it again. haha. When it starts I will probably start crying too.haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 10:13AM »

Every time i hear Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears, I get teary eyed.  I also get the chills whenever I hear the extra verse in You Raise Me Up.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 04:03PM »

I'll have to change my mind to yes!!

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 06:02PM »

yes.  I have cried several times.  I cried a few silent tears at the IoH concert but I have a feeling that the day I meet them, I'll be balling.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 08:55PM »

Almost....when I realized I was in the the place as Mairead......OMG.....she was really there,in person!Stay calm....but it`s really her!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 09:21PM »

I will never, ever forget my two first concerts...Red Rocks 2007 (Here for the newer members).  I cried...but I was not the only one!  The soloists were crying too  Wink

I also cried the first time I saw Lisa pregnant, in that drop-dead gorgeous red gown.  When she held her hand over Ellie during The Blessing...I was a goner.

Orlagh has been known to make me cry too  Wink  a number of times!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 09:25PM »

I also cried the first time I saw Lisa pregnant, in that drop-dead gorgeous red gown.  When she held her hand over Ellie during The Blessing...I was a goner.

AWW!!!! I think I'm going to have to fight tears just hearing that! Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
BrianH_2009
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 08:27PM »

I predict right now that I WILL be bawling like a baby when the new DVD airs, I just know I will! O America will bring me to my knees and I will happily confess it right here when it happens.

I got a little wobbly in the knees watching the new PBS trailer! I standby my original prediction! I will be bawling when SFTH airs! Cheesy
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 08:41PM »

Celtic Woman is the first group that has EVER made me cry (like you guys said, not like a bawling cry, but definitely tears!).  I'm not totally sure why, I think it's just the beauty of their voices.  No music has ever affected me the way theirs has.  Just watching the new SFTH video made me cry.  I'm so excited because this is the first DVD they will have come out with since I've become a fan, and it has the 5 girls I got to see first.  I love all of the DVDs, but this is going to be a very special one for me.  I thought I would cry at my concert a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't!  I think it was because I was so in shock that I was actually sitting that close to the ladies and just couldn't believe it.  Still doesn't seem real that I was front row or that I got to meet Lisa (my idol!!) and Lynn!!!!!!!!  But, I have a feeling I will cry while watching this DVD!!!!     

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 01:27AM »

You saying that takes me back to that night with you in St. Paul.  I choked up a little just reading that memory we share!!  That night was so incredibly special to me!!  I'll never forget it!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 01:35AM »

Cool  I guess we are crying for happiness...while sitting here working on computer, the boom box is over a bit, and
     Chloe came on singing a selection, I don't remember what one..I suddenly starting crying...it was so beautiful and moved
     me to tears...another time was at the TULSA concert since I was on the front row watching them in action and listening
     to their voices face to face with me...brought me to tears several times...the only other singer to ever do this to me
     is Marian Anderson...
shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 02:17PM »

Not bawling but I have gotten teary-eyed. For me I think that it's just such a beautiful sound that enters my ears that I just get caught up in the emotion.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: