Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First night at Powerscourt  (Read 22654 times)
Annie
Total Fanatic

proud Lisaholic and IreLynn !

« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2009, 07:11AM »

I'm from Europe Smiley And I'm gonna have this DVD FOR SURE Smiley They are more and more popular here. But still not much

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2009, 08:04AM »

Here's the way I'm looking at it:

CW Ltd has always been quite good at waiting to make an announcement ... ANY announcement ... about something they were planning until the exact moment they want to make that announcement.  They make the announcement when they feel it will be in the best business interest of their organization.  They ARE, after all, a business first.

CW LTD has also, reasonably often, been kind enough to let Rich know of things that were being planned a little ahead of time, and let him offer hints without coming right out and making an announcement early.  Heck, in the case of the filming of this newest DVD, wasn't it Rich who told us about it (with CW Ltd's permission) long before they made any anouncement?  How long were people questioning it?  How many posts were made as the tour continued, wondering when the announcement would come?  How many people asked if anyone was sure a filming was to be done, or if it had been changed since it was getting later and closer to July?  When the filming was finally announced, though, was it not set right when Rich had been allowed to tell us it would be ... towards the end of July?

I really do understand that people are simply stating what they have seen or heard officially and that's great.  I just keep going back to a good history of a great relationship between CW Ltd and the members of this forum, in particular as it is represented with the forum Admin.

One thing Rich has always made a point of telling us is that, until CW Ltd. says it's official, then it isn't, and so that's where we are  Nothing is official about two DVD's and maybe there will be, maybe there won't be ... we will find out ONLY when CW Ltd chooses to let us know.  Until then, I plan on remaining hopeful because I trust comments which have been made, and those who have made them.    I believe there is logic behind the idea and so I'll find the patience to wait ... even if I would rather not  *lol*

Bottom line is that there is no need for any of us to get either worried, or to be disrespectful in the least about what anyone has said on this subject  (NOTE:  I'm not saying that anyone actually has been disrespectful, just that it could start happening if we're not careful!)  Let's all keep an open mind and we'll know when CW Ltd is ready for us to know!

Peter
GeorgeN

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2009, 11:50AM »

I'm from Europe Smiley And I'm gonna have this DVD FOR SURE Smiley

If there’s one DVD, I’ve already bought it as part of my fall tour ticket package, if there are two DVD’s, I’ll get both….. if there three, I’ll buy them all, etc, etc……

…..now on to the CDs…… I’ll get all of those too! I’m already making shelf space for all of these new disks!  Cool

I just wish I could have gotten a passport in time for the taping, but in lieu of that, I’ve really enjoyed the descriptions and pictures posted here.

GeorgeN
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: